Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

+2
Sam Guthrie
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 3 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Sam Guthrie Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 pm

I like to think not. Mostly our connection is that we have all been here for every challenge. If we merged next round, we would only need 2 other X-Men for the majority, and when I think about it Marrow seemed like she really wanted to stick with us, and Illyana is making a huge target for herself so she doesn't really have many options. I'm feeling optimistic about it!

I just hope Alex isn't mad we sit him out tonight. We couldn't help it, he didn't show up!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 3 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Warren Worthington III Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:08 pm

You guys worry any of the x-men will flip to the avengers?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 pm

They very well could, they don't have any connections to any of us. We were always the ones who showed up and strategized together.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:23 pm

We made merge! Smile

I don't know about the challenge but we gotta figure out what we do next.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:24 pm

I'm also worried that the avengers might have a hidden idol. so we need to be very careful with the voting.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:49 pm

I think Marrow and Illyana are solid, but you never know. I kind of think we should pitch an alliance to them or something to make them feel more confident with the six of us together? We only need us four and two more so we should probably work on that.

As for who should go next I'd probably suggest we take out the rest of the Avengers just to keep things simple. But if y'all think it would be better to get rid of the inactive X-Men I can get behind that!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:58 pm

I'm with you sam. either wolverine or johnny storm, wonder if it's wise to split the vote in case they have an idol
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:04 pm

Ah shucks, I guess it's time to let the cat outta the bag. Smile I hope y'all will forgive me for not speakin' up sooner, but I actually won the idol in that first reward challenge! I've been waitin' for the right time to tell you guys but since we've been on a winning streak I figured I'd wait till we might need it. Now that we hit merge we can use it as an alliance in case we run into anything tricky. I've been focusin' on bein' a team player this entire game and I wanna keep it up, so my priority is the four of us makin' it to the end!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:07 pm

Now that i think about it. who else could have won it. good job Sam and thanks for sharing Smile
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:09 pm

I guess we don't have to worry about them having an idol makes it easier on us
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:10 pm

Not a problem! Smile I was mostly just happy to get it so that an Avenger couldn't. This'll make the votes easier now that we don't have to worry about it. If you guys ever think it'd be a good time to play it just say the word and I'll be happy to!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:19 pm

Oh wow!! Congrats on that Sam Smile
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:06 pm

Did you guys try for the challenge? Wish I could say I did but I couldn't see the point since I'm no good at flags.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:44 pm

yeah i submitted one. just threw a bunch of stuff together by cutting and pasting. so who we voting out, wolverine or johnny storm?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:07 pm

Take your pick Laughing I'm perfectly happy gettin' rid of either one!

And cool, maybe you can win it!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:15 pm

I'd prefer Wolverine if he's not immune, he looks like their leader. I'm not very good at making flags either, sorry.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:19 pm

I couldn't make one either Sad. I tried. Wolverine sounds best to me cuz he seems good!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:44 pm

If he's one of the ones who sent in a flag and he wins, then Johnny.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:26 pm

sounds like a plan. anybody get in touch with the inactive xmen? I was able to contact Illyana and let her know about voting out wolverine/johnny and she's fine with either one.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 pm

I talked a bit with Illyana and Marrow! They both aren't giving me any reason to doubt. I'll pitch the Wolverine/Johnny idea to Marrow.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:44 pm

Illyana messaged me and seemed nice. Not like her posting shows haha

Don't know anyone else.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Looks like Wolverine it is! Good try, Warren. You did way better than us just by makin' one!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Thanks Sam. Do we vote in our confessionals section? I never been to tribal council before.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:55 pm

I liked yours Warren!

How do we vote? Lol.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:58 pm

Thanks Emma. I can't believe johnny and i used picture of sue storm. I guess his presentation was more professional lol
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next