Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

+2
Sam Guthrie
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 2 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Sam Guthrie Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:43 pm

I don't think it's up for debate that that would be the greatest line spoken in a comic book movie, am I right?

Johnny definitely has a thing for you ladies, you need to work your magic to get close to him Wink

Who do y'all think is up in charge over there? I would guess Johnny and Sue for sure, and maybe Wolverine as well. Black Widow and Spiderman don't seem too involved right now.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 2 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:54 pm

Hey Thor Wink Lol. Funny.

I think Wolverine he in charge cuz he seems confident enough. They aren't as good at team work it seems like.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:38 am

I talked to Ben, I thought it would be a good starting connection. I didn't think he'd leave so fast.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:41 am

Going to touch bases with Sue on the other side, she seems ok and we'll have to ally with one of them eventually.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:07 am

their voting in tribal council suggests that there are maybe 4-5 people on the same page, i guess the active ones have a core group like ours.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:59 pm

so the usual crew is on again? lol!

let's do it again!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:19 pm

Man you guys, could it be any more possible for us to kick so much ass? Another win for the Mile High Club! Wink

Congrats, guys!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:20 pm

You guys are awesome!
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:21 pm

*high fives everyone*
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Any of you read Bobby's post? Nervous about something happening.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:33 pm

his post in tribal council? seems like he's indicating a swap.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:53 pm

I'm hoping he's just tryin' to scare us and then he's gonna surprise us by saying there won't be a tribe swap. I mean if we're all expectin' it then the surprising thing to do would be to not have one, right?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:07 pm

hmm my feeling is that the hosts are bored and probably want to stir things up a bit. hopefully we still have the numbers advantage if the swap happens. otherwise we'll just continue kicking butts.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:26 pm

Yah WolfN is probably mad his team is getting destroyed Wink
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:33 pm

Technically, you guys are my team lol
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:44 pm

Oh you are Wolf? Sorry about that haha
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:23 pm

Yeehaw! I'm startin' to feel bad for the other tribe, y'all. Smile

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:24 pm

X-men are unstoppable Very Happy
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:32 pm

I only feel bad for the ones who show up every time and try hard to win, it seems like half of them don't even log on.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 pm

Illyana, or however you spell it, comes out of nowhere today and starts talking bad to the other team and posting trolly gifs. That was...different. If we ever manage to lose a challenge before merging, they were already going to be one of the first targets (we have a clear majority). But now we may actually have a reason for why we'd vote him out, he's kind of annoying.

But that won't be tonight because we just won our fifth straight challenge, it's actually kind of sad. I only feel bad for Sue, and sort of Wolverine because they try hard every night. But it's like they're the only ones trying so it's not good enough against us with a solid four. Plus we're all pretty fast. I told Sue again that Wolverine will probably be dangerous in the long run so she has me as a vote if she needs it, but he's pretty invaluable to him at the moment. I don't see him going until at least jury.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:40 pm

Interesting read, Storm, but I think that belongs in your confessional. Razz

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:42 pm

I was gonna ask what people put in theirs since I'm just starting to write some. Mine says almost the same thing haha
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Mine is mostly just how the four of us have been talking the most, we're killing it in challenges, and lately that I'm worried the other four X-Men might try something funny against us when it comes time to mix it up with the Avengers. Let's hope not!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 pm

That's why I'm trying to keep in contact with one of them, she seems like the least arrogant, annoying one and one of the better competitors. If the others flip, we could still pick up her and maybe one of her allies. Of course it's us for final 4 though.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:56 pm

do you think the others caught on to us 4?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next