Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

+2
Sam Guthrie
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 9 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:48 pm

Did Cain even talk to anyone besides Illyana?
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 9 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:04 pm

Marrow told me he wants Cain too. Easy enough vote.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:46 pm

Agh Wolverine!!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:50 pm

So Wolverine is the next to go? I don't think the 6 remaining x-men will have any problem voting him off again. With wolverine gone, we have 2 avengers on one side and 2 traitorous xmen on the other side. we can determine our own fate by then.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:56 pm

Yeah, I think Cain leaving and Wolverine returning was actually perfect for us. The way I see if, if Alex and Marrow had wanted to join up with the two Avengers left and Cain, then they could have went to F5 with that group and got rid of the Avengers then had Marrow, Alex, and Cain as F3.

This way though, they would have to be complete idiots to want to team up with the Avengers and be outnumbered 3 Avengers to 2 X-Men. They kind of have to stick closer to us now, I think. So yeah, an Avenger goes next and then I'm hopin' we can be lucky enough to take our pick of who goes after that.

Very Happy

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:57 pm

This lined up well for our group after all.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:04 pm

what might be tricky tonight is that wolverine could win immunity. then we probably need a back up plan. but i'm hoping you guys can stop wolverine from winning immunity.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:12 pm

I'll do my best, but I assumed that if that happened we would just take out Sue or Johnny, right?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:13 pm

Oh, because we may want to team up with those two down the line. Got it!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:06 pm

I think we all did real good at talkin to the others in the game to keep us safe. soon we won't have to anymore cuz I think we've convinced enough we aren't a group. Wink

Mike high has done so good Smile

If not Wolverine (cuz of immune) do we vote Johnny?
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:43 pm

This is worrisome. neither marrow or alex is responding. I hope they aren't trying anything funny.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9