Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hi                  Empty Hi

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 10, 2015 3:58 pm

I will give my thoughts when everyone signs up.  I might be the Spirit of Vengeance, but I'm still a fair one.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Hi                  Empty Re: Hi

Post by Thor Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:01 pm

Hey it's Nic Cage
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Hello Chris Hemsworth

P.S.

Wolverine wrote:screw the x-men.

Best Line Ever
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:10 am

Eh, I'll assess the characters, but not the game as of now since I don't know who will actually stay in the game.

Thing - I wouldn't want to make him mad and have him try to bash my skull in, though I could still wail on him with my chains.  I know his plight though.  Having to look so much like someone else gets under your skin sometimes and we just have to deal with it.

Invisible Woman - She's hot, or least that's what I would be saying if her skin wasn't much colder than me.  She dates a nerd though.

Human Torch - I like this one, mainly because he can transform into fire like yours truly.  I hope he's active, even though I'm more badass.

Daredevil - Who is he and why does he have a devil in his name?  Blasphemy!

Wolverine - I heard he can't die, but pretty sure he can.  He's only about as immortal as me, and I just ride as the devil's ghost rider.

Black Widow - Basically the same as Sue Storm, but she would be more my type.

Spider-Man - Haven't we had enough of him already?  Wasn't there a Spiderman game a while back? I'm conflicted on if I want him to go early or if I want him to not disappoint the long line of people who've donned the Spidey outfit.

Iron Man - Isn't he that arrogant douche who runs his own business? I heard Black Sabbath mention he goes rogue in one of his songs.

Emma Frost - I feel this name is deceptive because I've seen her in X-Men First Class I believe it was and she looked like she turned into glass instead of ice. Might just be me though.

Cannonball - I don't know who he is.

Angel - Don't know him, though I don't believe in angels either.

Storm - Alongside our own Bobby Drake and Wolverine, she's the one I recognize the most. I dig the heat she brings with the lightning.

Juggernaut - He doesn't seem too bright. Must be all the walls he bashes past.

Marrow, Magik, and Havok - Never heard of them
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:21 am

Havok was in First Class lol
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:19 pm

Which one was he?
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:02 am

Hi                  Hqdefault
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:04 pm

Btw who is Ghost Rider?
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Mark
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Oh good. Mark when you see this send those idol songs in a pm on here will you? Thanks in advance.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:27 pm

Oh, ok Nat!

And ok Thor
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:55 pm

So looking at the 1st challenge:

I would have a lot of fun with this one. I know I'm not a creative guy, but if I wanted to do a creative challenge, this would be the kind I can do. I hope both tribes do well with this challenge. I'll be flinging these flaming chains if either tribe disappoints me!
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:10 pm

Now that the game's begun, let me just point out now that this was one of the most boring pre-games I have ever witnessed.  All it was was Logan flipping to the Avengers and then the X-Men giving him flack about it.  The conversations were basically non-existent besides that.

I think Avengers will have a lead consisting of Wolverine, Human Torch, Daredevil, and Sue.  Those 4 seem to be the most active at the moment.  Iron Man will likely be the inactive that goes home the 1st time he goes to Tribal.  Black Widow does not seem like she will go too far at all.  Those 2 I see being chopped off early, and Spider-Man is a possible early boot as well.  To be honest, I would like to see him go before Black Widow because I would like to see some other super get the spotlight for once.

As for the X-Men, it's hard to tell, but I believe Storm, Emma, and Illyana will be leading the force over on that end.  Sam and Angel could also make a case as well.  I don't know how the face of the X-Men will end up, but I do believe Cain will be out early, perhaps even first X-Men boot.  I don't think Marrow has much of a chance either.

Alex, I don't know about.  He could be the Sharpay and be an active early boot or he could become a Michael Corleone and eke his way into the main alliance.  Whichever happens to him I honestly don't care about what happens.

And that's my initial assessment.  I can't log on mobile, so all the blogs I do will have to be from home.  In that sense, I guess I could say I'm glad I'm not actually playing.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:13 pm

Oops! I forgot about Thing. lol He could be a possible fifth wheel, but honestly, I think about him as much as I think of just about the rest of the cast, and that is that I don't care for any of these losers.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:08 pm

So X-Men won the challenge basically because The Avengers were too lazy getting makeovers, filing fingernails, or something.  Laughing

Goodbye, Tony Stark!  I wont be missing you.

The other challenge I was surprised was there.  I'm guessing this is for an Idol, which would be about the most predictable thing ever.

Just for fun, can I see both of the stories?
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Rude. I'm not predictable! Maybe an idol is so predictable that they will think we wouldn't have an idol so therefore an idol is completely unpredictable!

Yeah I'll post them here later tonight.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:14 pm

Thanks! Smile
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:32 pm

So looking at that Challenge, I think I have known all of those except the 7th one, though I would have needed to think with the 4th one too.

I know 6th one was Aladdin characters for example. So overall, kind of glad this was a speed challenge because otherwise this would have been way too easy to win. lol So not a bad challenge overall.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:36 pm

the 7th one was South Park characters and George Henderson isn't one of them lol
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:38 pm

This was the story from the Xmen

Marrow (Josh Hutcherson)
Sam (Russell Crowe)
Emma (January Jones)
Warren (Shia LaBoeuf)
Storm (Halle Berry)
Cain (Ryan Seacrest)
Alex (Zac Efron)
Illyana (Sandra Bullock)

Movie: X-Men Fighting

Marrow, Illyana, Sam all went out to fight the Avengers on a hill mainly their new enemy WOlverine. They all got killed so Cain and Emma tried to avenge them by using an aeroplane. They died also cuz they were shoot down!! Alex, Warren and then Storm decided that they would do what needed to be done and then they finally beat the Avengers. The X-men are victorious at the sea battle and Wolverine learned to not mess with these guys again!
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:42 pm

The Avengers: Into the Future

PG-13 contains fights and mild language.

The movie starts in an abandoned warehouse where Robotic Aliens are piling boxes on top of each other. Suddenly, Thor, Ironn man, Black Widow and The Thing break through the door. Iron man easily takes on two of them. Black Window is able to do this too as The Thing and Thor take on another five. More and more come to attack the Avengers. Someone tells them to take Thor, as they will need his Hammer since not everyone can use it.

The Aliens ovepower Iron man and damage his armor. The Thing is able to protec Black Widow from a blast by one if tm but is knocked out. Black Widow manages to fight off two of them.

Thor also fights at least eight but is then shot by some sort of green rope that is zapping Thor. Black Widow tries to get to him but Thor is teleported out by the Aliens. Spider Man arrives but is too late. The Thing picks up one of the Injured Aliens.
Daredevil: Now everyone. Listen up. What were doing could very well be the end us.
Wolverine: yeah yeah
DD: it's true, none of us has faced these kind. They're fast, agile, clever, and most of all strong. They took out the Thing for Christ's sake. No matter what we did before, this is the real deal. I wish I could tell you what were about to face but I cant. And if this is the end. I'm glad I was fighting alone side you guys.

After seeing quick shots of the hero's willful faces they enter together. Once they get out. They are confronted by two aliens. Sue obliterated one and Johnny sets one on fire.

After the Avengers destroy a huge army of the aliens, they finally track the spaceship in which Thor is being held captive. Thanks to the help of Iron Man all the way from Earth

Iron Man:Guys, the spaceship should be right above you, be careful, I am detecting a huge army of aliens on it.

Just then we see that Ben is already on his way up to the spaceship.

Sue: Ben, wait!

Ben jumps straight into the ship and we hear lots of gunshots and grunting.

Johnny: We gotta go help Ben!

Johnny flies straight into the ship, seriously damaging it, and the ship falls down causing a huge explosion

Sue and Wolverine enter into the ship and tries to find Johnny, Thing and Thor. Sue manages to find Johnny and Thing.

Sue: Don't ever do that again! You guys could have died!

Johnny: Sis, you worry way too much.

Sue: Wait, where's Logan?

Logan is in the main ship, where Thor is being held captive,unconscious by many of the aliens, including the leader.

He manages to fight off many of the aliens but the Aliens manage to also tie him up with some sort of magical rope, and put him beside Thor.

Leader: This is just pathetic, are you guys the best of the Avengers?

Just then many of the aliens begin falling down and getting knocked unconscious, by some sort of invisible force.

Sue: Actually, I am the best.

A huge fireball approaches towards the aliens wiping out almost all of them.

Now there are only a few aliens, along with the leader against Sue, Johnny, The Thing, and daredevil, who just arrived.

Leader: Pathetic

He picks up the Thing and throws him out the ship. Johnny follows the Thing and tries to save him. Daredevil manages to hit the Leader, but he grabs him from the neck and smashes him through the ground. Sue, who is invisible, gets behind the Leader and tries to pull off his robotic face, but he punches her hard and she gets knocked unconscious.

Leader: Is that all you got?

The chains of wolverine and Thor open up magically.

Iron Man(Mic): Guys I hacked into the ship's system and shut down all the power in it. Thor's chains should be opened.

Wolverine's chain also opens up and he stabs the Leader in the head, although it does cause much damage, the Leader counters his attack and throws him across the room. Wolverine smashes into Thor, by accident, and Thor wakes up.

Leader: Ah, so you wake up too! Feel my wrath, puny God!

Thor's calls for his hammer, and smashes the leader into pieces.
He then walks away.

CREDITS ROLL
Johnny Storm - Chris Evans
Logan - Hugh Jackman
Daredevil - Ben Affleck
Spiderman - Tobey McGuire
Sue Storm - Jessica Alba
Ben Grimms - Michael Chiklis
Thor - Chris Hemsworth
Tony Stark - Robert Dowing Jr
Black Widow - Scarlett Johansson.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:24 pm

Looking at the stories, I would agree that the story The Avengers wrote was much better. X-Men would have been whooped bad if both stories made the deadline, so the X-Men should really consider themselves lucky that they won this one.

The X-Men would have gotten a 3 from me. Avengers would have had an 8.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:57 pm

Thor wrote:the 7th one was South Park characters and George Henderson isn't one of them lol

Oh, okay lol I don't care for South Park tbh
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:25 pm

This Tribal as a whole went as expected.  Iron Man left and no one gave a shit.

The only thing I was shocked to see was Wolverine getting a vote.  Peter Parker getting a vote I couldn't care less about because who even is he, but with Wolverine getting one, it looks a bit like when Jack tried to vote Elsa that game and it ended up putting not only him, but an entire tribe needlessly in doubt of each other the entire game.  Even though in that game that tribe kept the numbers, the winner of that game was from the OTHER tribe.

Is that what's going to happen to The Avengers now?  If so, then whoever threw a vote to Wolverine now just made themselves a very vulnerable tribe, meaning the X-Men will no doubt take control of the game.  It was a very obtuse move to make.

Now, with the X-Men I think Mr. Bobby here said it perfectly: the X-Men would have been facing the music had The Avengers made the deadline. But, thanks to a possible fracture with the opposing tribe, the X-Men now have an opportunity to become the stronger tribe. If the X-Men waste it, then both of these tribes might just make a case to go down as the 2 worst tribes in history.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Those were penalty votes. Not as exciting lol
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down