Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hi                  - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi

Post by Ghost Rider Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:56 pm

Oh lol Then never mind that mini-rant. Kind of makes Wolverine look like a dumb-ass though.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:51 pm

Looking at the second challenge, it looks like a challenge you'd have to read to actually get. Not that I have a problem with that, but it seems sufficiently more mundane than the last challenge. Then again, it should be a more even match. I'll have an opinion in full later.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:01 pm

A little information on how it went down:

Sam sent for X-Men. They were stuck on the Reservoir Dogs one because they thought it was Kilowog even though he's not a supervillain or Marvel. They finally caught it though.

Sue was practically alone fighting for the Avengers. Wolverine tried to help, but he thought Punisher was a supervillain.

Avengers go to tribal council yet again
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:21 pm

Avengers are screwed in this one it seems.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:33 pm

Seems so Thor, though I'm not surprised. This game looks to be going to the X-Men.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:45 pm

Okay, so based on that info, Bobby, this is what I get:

It seems the X-Men have the teamwork to make this tribe last. At least those bozos aren't completely useless, though I'm not expecting any of them to be smart if that little story these people wrote told me anything. In fact, if the X-Men crash and burn, I'll nominate them for Epic Fail and I'll even throw in a little something for Most Predictably Stupid Tribe Award just to make things fun.

As for Avengers, lol these people suck and will likely lose. I don't see any of them pulling off what Louis Litt did. Louis was a deserving winner and was able to pull off his little comeback. With these people, I don't see it happening. At this point, if we even get 1 Avenger at merge, Wolverine will be the 1st voted out when that happens, if he even lasts that long.

With Sue being alone in the challenge, I see her plight as I have felt alone in a few games with challenges [Shangri-La comes to mind as I've had a few Tribal challenges I've had to do on my own in that game]. Actually, Nauru is the 2nd game that comes to mind as I had a challenge I was stuck with on my lonesome, though I was voted out pre-merge. If Sue is also voted out pre-merge, then I would almost call it star-crossed lovers. Laughing

But yeah, that's about what I have to input as of now.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:03 pm

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did those idiots seriously vote out Ben? I would have personally wanted Peter out, and if we had penalties again, then those Avengers need to get either Peter or Wolverine out. Voting out Ben was unexpected, but it's also stupid. Do these people already bow down to the X-Men? Sheesh! I have never seen a more bone-headed tribe than these buffoons, except perhaps some of the tribes on the actual show. Now the X-Men are going to slaughter The Avengers! Good luck getting anyone to the Final 8, Avengers! It looks like you'll need it.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:59 pm

haha I needed to have some fun, especially when people mention stuff about Hell.

So, on to the challenge. It seems fun enough. Get 6 Infinity Gems and then unleash Thanos. Um.... what it is that Thanos can do again?
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:06 pm

I just noticed. How does Cain only have 1 post? O_O He seems active, I think?
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:39 pm

Thor wrote:Tony Stark created this to combat the Hulk?

Warren Worthington III wrote:ironman

LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:00 pm

lol That Soul Gem is forever alone <3
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:09 pm

Oh dear with this Time Gem.

Just curious, how many questions did you have prepared for this challenge?
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:22 pm

Oh wow! Now the X-Men have the lead! This challenge seems as if it'll never end.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:52 pm

Ugh! The Human Torch is annoying me right now. Dude, shut up!
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:07 pm

I ran out of questions lol I was googling at the end. I knew this could go on but I honestly figured the Xmen would win in the first 10 questions. Never saw the Avengers jumping out to a 5-0 lead? and then en epic comeback by the Xmen
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:11 pm

I kind of figured the Avengers would blow it when I saw the lead begin to dwindle. lol
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:18 pm

I'm BACK! So Black Widow leaving isn't a huge surprise and no one cared. At least Wolverine votes now.

And of course The Avengers lose. lol At this point, a tribe swap would be the best thing to even up the tribes because as of now, the Avengers are becoming Stephanie LaGrossa in that these idiots can't win a challenge. The Human Torch still annoys me, so I hope he goes. I don't care for anyone on that tribe except possibly Sue.

The X-Men are kind of meh to me, but the winner will come from their mat unless we get a Nate Fisher in that tribe and take whoever's left from The Avengers to the end.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:30 pm

Ok, so it was a bit bugging to find the 4th TC, but I managed to find it. tbh, Peter should have went sooner, but wtf is with Magik? Out of Sue and Magik, I would call Magik the rude one because she is being a massive cunt, and I do not approve of that at all. We don't need to be beating down a dog that is already dead.

Speaking of dead dogs, Avengers go to ANOTHER Tribal Council! Either some of the X-Men will see fit to flip at the merge or this game is going to be one of the biggest doozies ever.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Hey Mark! Jimmy's going to be away next week. We were wondering if you wouldn't mind hosting a challenge or two if you can?
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:01 pm

Hi. If you still need me to host, I can do Tuesday night.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:12 pm

That's perfect. Tuesday is the night I can't do lol. Thanks a lot! Let me know what time you can so I can post the schedule.

Also, do you mind judging the flags? There's only two so far
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:16 pm

Ok, I can judge the flags.

I'll want to do a time not quite so late, so like 8 or 9 EST.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:44 pm

You got it, chief
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:53 pm

So let's talk about the game.  Daredevil was voted off, which I guess I should have expected, but I kind of wish he lasted longer.  He didn't strike me as the type of Avenger that annoyed me too much.  I'm cooled down on Human Torch now.

The big thing I noticed was that we had the merge at 11.  To be honest, I think that was the fair decision to make, so good call doing that, Iceman.  I was beginning to think only 2 Avengers if even that would make it to the merge, but doing it this way makes things a little more merciful.  Now that we've merged, could we see a Denise or Louis Litt in the form of one of the 3 remaining Avengers winning it all or will it be the same boring X-Men in Final 8 thing that I was coming to expect at this point?  I would want to see Wolverine and Sue turn the game around.  I wouldn't even mind if Torch made a comeback in the game.

I'm also kind of hoping we begin jury either now or at 10.  It would be disheartening if I lost all Immunity Challenges and then made merge only to not make jury.

AS for what I think of the X-Men, I don't care for any of them except maybe Sam, but I'm beginning to think the very moment Sam isn't immune, he'll be a goner.  I mean, Jaime Lannister was a powerhouse in HBO and then he was out in 9th place.  Magik as a character in the comics looks beautiful enough, but Magik as a character in this game is still an annoying twat that I would love to see go sooner rather than later. Juggernaut is irrelevant, except he wasn't exclusive to X-Men because he was a boss in Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. Havok has done shit that I can think of and so he doesn't really to me. It's the same thing with Marrow and Angel. As for Storm and Emma, both are hot, sure, but neither have wowed me in anyway in terms of the game.

And that's that for what I thought about the merged tribe.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghost Rider Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:50 pm

So of course Wolverine left.  To be honest, no one should be shocked this happened.  It was something I saw coming at the beginning of the game and since Torch won Immunity, who else but Sue was going to leave?  I admire the effort to get Emma out, though the votes weren't even enough to get her out to begin with, so Sam basically just wasted the Shield when he could have used it later on.  It'll suck to be him now if anyone wants to make a move on him.

Speaking of making moves, no one should be surprised that 2 X-Men flipped.  No one's going to keep the numbers when it's 8-3.  No alliance is THAT tight. People in the tribe of 8 will no doubt flip to the tribe of 3 when this is how the merge came out.  X-Men 6-8 should be running to the Avengers, especially since now there's only 2 left.  This would even up the game AND if it worked, Sue and Torch could just be disposed of when the 2 aren't needed anymore and then the 6-8 become the Final 3.  Simple logic!  Am I the only one who's thought of this?

Now, about the Shield, I've noticed something else.  Unless one of the X-Men who flipped betrayed info to one of the X-Men loyals and then told Sam, it's kind of obvious Emma and Sam are close if Sam using the Shield on her of all people when she didn't even get enough votes to leave in the first place means anything.  People should be using that information AGAINST Emma and Sam.
Ghost Rider
Ghost Rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum