Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

+2
Sam Guthrie
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
6 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 6 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:08 pm

Not a surprise really, all she did was post to stir things up. She never actually tried to help any of us.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 6 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:30 pm

so can we still trust Alex, Cain, and Marrow. If we have those three we can vote anybody off
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:04 pm

or if we offer to spare johnny and sue storm for their votes, we won't have to care what Illyana and the inactive xmen do.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:29 pm

The only thing that worries me about teaming up with Sue and Johnny is that I'm sure they could figure out what we were doing. It might be obvious we want to go to F6 or so with them then take them out easily.

Have you guys talked to Illyana, Alex, or Marrow? I'm still trying to figure out who voted how but right now it looks like we're stuck with everyone trying to save their asses. This next round is definitely going to be one we'll have to be careful with!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:32 pm

I pitched the idea of getting Illyana out to Alex, but seems like he rather take out the remaining avengers.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 pm

just curious who is the link between the inactive xmen and the avengers. I wonder who told the avengers to vote for Emma. Illyana? If it's Illyana, she's not gonna go away and try something tricky again.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:37 pm

It could be anyone! To be honest I've kind of suspected Illyana antagonizing the Avengers as a kind of strategy, to make us think that she hates them but then secretly she's PMing them that she's just making a show out of it. But that's just a guess, no way of knowing for sure. If Alex wants to get rid of Johnny and Sue next then that's good, too, I think. As long as anyone besides us four go! Then maybe if the inactives want to pull something at F8 and draw rocks, we'll draw rocks!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:48 pm

I think we are good any way now cuz there are 10 votes. We are 4!! Cain will prob vote Illyana always, Alex/Marrow will vote Johnny? Johnny and Sue who cares who they do. Sue was nice to me this morning and told me the truth about me going and who had already voted. I sorta want to repay that and keep her for just a bit! Marrow and Alex did target the X-Men with Illyana but didn't follow thru cuz they got scared. I don't like that. I secretly wanna vote Illyana cuz she was rude to me this morning and acted like I was stupid counting up votes Sad I don't want her as a jury cuz that's an honor!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:49 pm

We'll see tonight. This'll be a hard one.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:52 pm

Yeah I don't really want Illyana to stay either, but she might be hard to get rid of without Alex and Marrow helping. Unless you wanted to try to get Sue and Johnny on board? But like I mentioned, that's tricky. I think you're right about Alex and Marrow being in on the plan then changing their mind last minute, because Alex talked to me around 1 and he still hadn't voted by then.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Yeah Sam, we probably gonna need to secure the inactives' trust over sue, johnny, and illyanas. they are probably trying to make some deals with the inactives. I wonder if emma and storm can charm them.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:57 pm

anybody talk to cain often? he might be a key vote for us.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:01 pm

I am laughing right now cuz it's just us 4 online again. We are so obvious Smile

Cain is a big mystery but at least he's voting Ill.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:03 pm

I haven't talk to him at all this whole time. It would be great if we can get him to vote with us.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:04 pm

Well, we can't be 100% sure that Cain voted Illyana. For all we know Wolverine or someone voted Illyana and two of the inactives voted against us Sad I just thought he was the best guess since he doesn't seem too invovled in the game.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:05 pm

so nobody knows where his head is at? would it be weird to just start talking to him now?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:06 pm

Probably couldn't hurt!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:07 pm

Did Ill talk to any of you after the vote? Johnny and her said nothing to me. I bet they know. I just hope we got Alex and Marrow.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:19 pm

I messaged Alex. I hope it doesn't look too obvious messaging him now after all this time.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:25 pm

wondering what if we win the immunity idol and give it away to someone else on either side to show a sign of trust. seems pretty desperate but might be able to confuse them.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:39 pm

You mean the immunity we're playing for tonight? I don't know about that.. Seems really risky and like it could backfire pretty easy. But we'll just have to see, I can't rule anything out since this has been such a crazy day for us.

For now I'm just talking to Alex and Marrow and trying to make it look like Illyana was throwing them under the bus, so hopefully they won't trust her as much.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:46 pm

So you guys, I ask for a private room with Alex and Marrow. Let's pretend like we're all getting together for the first time after the vote or something. I told them I wanted the room since we all voted together last round and maybe we can solidify a F6 deal!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:47 pm

yeah lets do it
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:48 pm

Good idea. Also ugh, I only got the guy from The Fixx wrong.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:49 pm

Perfect!! Smile good thinkin!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next