Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

+2
Sam Guthrie
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 5 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 am

I don't know Sad and why would they think you'd even play it on me?
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren - Page 5 Empty Re: Room for Sam, Emma, Ororo, and Warren

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:20 am

I think they pretty much caught on to us 4, if they decided to join with the avengers.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:33 am

Sue just said she was voting me. I hate to ask, but Sam if you can save me I would be happy but I understand.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:36 am

who did you guys vote for?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 am

Wolverine.

I'm still shocked at how the inactives came together. I don't think Cain voted yet either.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:05 am

I guess we let our guards down. The avengers weren't gonna roll over and die.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:52 am

I voted for Wolverine.

So, I am allowed to play my idol... Who should I play it on?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:55 am

Nevermind guys, I played it on Emma. Shocked Let's hope things work out, and if not... I went out with honor and as a team player in the end!

Wish me luck, y'all. If I'm out, I'm rooting for you guys.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:59 am

Sam thank you Very Happy I can't repay this but I really do thank you.

Wolverine should go and then we can all try our best next time. Now that we know our enemy!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 pm

If Wolverine does go this round and Illyana sticks with us, it looks like it would be 5-5 next time! We may get to draw some rocks Smile

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:07 pm

did storm vote yet?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Marrow fessed up to me about his plan and I implied everyone told me what he was up to! He said since obviously he's being played he will vote Wolverine and be a vote. He could be lying but hope not. He said he tried to make a move so he wouldn't be 8th.

Illyana hadn't voted I don't think cuz she keeps grilling me about who will keep me.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:11 pm

Storm voted. Let's not tell them I'm playing my idol on you though cause they could possibly switch their vote at last minute to me.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:13 pm

I won't say a word! How'd they know about it anyway?
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:14 pm

Just assuming I'm sure. I should have done a better job of hiding that I'm fast in challenges Sad

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:15 pm

Yeah Illyana just said they assumed.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:16 pm

we gotta revamped our entire strategy to beating these guys. They aren't just gonna roll over and die.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:31 pm

I wonder if Storm was on if she could get Sue. Once Wolverine goes she could be loyal to us over the inactives? Then there's Illyana so that's 6/10 Smile Illyana still scares me tho.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:32 pm

I'm breathing alright now! I think Illyana didn't vote you guys. Anybody got any clues who voted where? Alex/Marrow said they did Wolverine.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:34 pm

Oh wow, I missed a lot of crap going down. I had nothing to do Monday so I slept in, then had to go downtown because my ID expired. Glad to see you're still here with us Emma, but wow. We definitely have to be more careful.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:42 pm

You know, I'm actually thinking that Illyana was the one who voted against you, Emma, and Cain voted against her. Illyana seems like a troll and this whole mess started from what she told Warren. I talked to Alex and he even said that he heard about people voting Emma from Marrow, who said Illyana was the one who told her.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:46 pm

I think so too. We could get unanimous votes on her I bet.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:52 pm

Yeah, I really think I'd like to flip it on her. She's trying to cause chaos among everyone but that ain't gonna happen around here.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:54 pm

Uh uh. We got this! I also have to say I met everyone in the game now except Cain so I can try and help get votes this time Smile I guess we can thank Illyana and her trouble making for it.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:06 pm

So Illyana is the trouble maker? she even guess correctly that Sam has the idol.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next