Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the finals

+8
Wolverine
Warren Worthington III
Bobby Drake
Human Torch
Marrow
Emma Frost
Sue Storm
Thor
12 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome to the finals - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to the finals

Post by Sue Storm Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:46 pm

Why Marrow. Are you bitter or just trying to cause drama. Emma and myself deserve to be here. I find it rude you would do that.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Well Marrow, you got polar opposites here, more of a HBIC (had to say it at least once) and the kind underdog who worked her way into the finals, so it's disappointing you couldn't vote FOR one of us since we are different and both worked hard to be here. It sounds like u don't want to vote for anyone.

Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:49 pm

Lol Sue. I was typing and saw yours. You played well.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:51 pm

We both did.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:52 pm

I think both of you deserve that vote. I mean, I 've been in games where the f2 was completely worthless and I was so angry they made it further than I did...

You both played a great game, it's just that I feel one of you deserves my vote a little bit more than the other one
Human Torch
Human Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:56 pm

That's great Johnny and whoever it is I'll be happy. It's just when she doesn't want to vote for any of us. Why? Because we voted her off? Lol.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:56 pm

i feel this way because

Emma - you are doing more apologizing than owning up to your moves, your basically saying you made deals with everyone in the cast, and never had the intention to backstab them, how did you not have that intention when only 2 people get to the end, so that means that 1, you had no clue how to playt his game or 2, trying to kiss ass with everyone you backstabbed

Sue - I think you are fluffing your game up in order to compete with Emma, you are only here because you were one of the more active people on the Avengers, and because you got in good with Emma, emma got you here not yourself. Emma could have easily picked Logan instead of you, and you would be first jury member, so nothing you did on your own got you to this point, you didn't wiggle your way past alliance or anything as masterful as you are making it to be, you got here because someone used you as a side option, and then the side option ended up being the best path so she chose you.

So do I pick the person who got a free ride to finals on the back of her backstabbing ally? or the person who stumbled through the game, backstabbing people, and self admitting she didn't realize what she was doing, and got the biggest breaks of anyone in the game (People playing idols, giving you immunities, and such).

hard choice ladies, but I know where my vote is going.

In
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:58 pm

Oh Marrow. Ask anyone. I came up with Sam's vote. I also was a big factor getting Warren out over Storm. I guess if you were more active you'd see that.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:11 pm

Marrow I've said I knew what I was doing. I was always in control. Did I know later I'd have to make tough choices? Yes, I did. I didn't want to be rude to anyone during the game or sound insincere but everyone in this game wanted to work with me cuz I knew what to say and when to get loyalty. I made sure I was safe. Overly so, but I did what I thought would win. I thought you'd be able to respect I could make a vote go how I needed it to. The greats on Survivor and on this website do it so that's what my goal was.

Based on that post, I think you're going to vote against me. These answers are a small part of the game, I had detailed plans in mind and I'm seeing a theme here that that is not coming across and I'd like to reiterate I played this game hard. Marrow, you specifically lied to me and offered things to me you had no intention of keeping. I did the same thing and now I'm unworthy? If you want me to get bitchy here I will but this is an online game lol. My character Emma has two sides, white and dark and I was trying to conceal the dark. I thought it'd be in poor taste to be rude to people, but I wanted to prove by playing this time that I was in control and no one was stringing me along or lying to me.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:14 pm

Johhny. Question 6:

Best for challenges.

Sam - You were the one who I thought would steal the immunities lol. So I pur you here.

Warren - You won but kept giving them away. But still strong.

Johnny - Whenn you made it, you were fast and would always  be a help.

Logan - You too did help a lot when we were in groups and you did try to do the challenges.

Storm - Also a fast challenger. You were a big help during the guessing game.

Marrow - Seemed to do well too.

Alex - Not sure how good you were.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:22 pm

Johhny. Question 6:

Best for challenges.

Sam - You were the one who I thought would steal the immunities lol. So I pur you here.

Warren - You won but kept giving them away. But still strong.

Johnny - When you made it, you were fast and would always  be a help.

Logan - You too did help a lot when we were in groups and you did try to do the challenges.

Storm - Also a fast challenger. You were a big help during the guessing game.

Marrow - Seemed to do well too.

Alex - Not sure how good you were.

Next one is strategy. Best to Worst:

Sam - I guess you tried to get your alliance to the end but it didn't work out. But I also felt you were the one who was the leader of your alliance.

Warren - Giving away immunities was a strange thing but it also showed you were loyal and, in my opinion, was getting players worried at how much you felt you were safe to not hold on to.the immunities.

Johnny - you had an alliance with Emma. Wed talk about how you would be good for us and I also like how you didn't give up after Logan left.

Storm -,You stuck with Emma too showed you were willing What a Face to stay with your main alliance member. You also thought about the votes.

Marrow - I'm guessing Alex was your F2 but I feel you had good ideas but failed to do anything big.

Logan - you left too soon. I wasn't sure what yous was. I felt like you were in character a lot and that was cool.

Alex.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:26 pm

I'd also like to point out people may have given me things, but they also weren't needed for me to stay in. The round Sam idoled me, I didn't recieve the majority of the votes. The 2 times Warren gave me immunity, no one was voting against me. It's irrelevant to the claim that I stumbled thru the game. No I did not. They just support my social game.

Sam idoled me to keep the X-Men safe and likely would've done it for any of the 4 cuz that's who he is. You targeted me knowing I had influence. Your threat and here I am. Warren I don't know who he is we only talked and he gave up stuff to Sam too. It was his idea to show loyalty. These handouts you claim I got are discrediting all the work I put in and they actually made a larger target on me to overcome and still, I am sitting here having been vulnerable at the final 3.

Anyway, that's all I got. You wanna see fight and no apologies, there it is.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:36 pm

She's a hypocrite Emma.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:22 pm

Thank you for giving me what I wanted ladies, I am actually not as bitter as I came off, but I wanted to see how you two would defend your individual games when attacked on all sides.

actually no hard feelings about the game, I sucked royally that's for sure and I think where I left was a good spot, i said this multiple times in my confessional but if i got to the end, i would have felt bad.

so in a way by drama rant was my way of asking questions, but i didn't want to outright ask you them and get a response that you think i wanted to hear, unorthodox? sure,

My vote is set in stone after that, thank you may the best hero win

congrats girls.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolverine Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:55 pm

Emma: Would you ever have gotten here if others didn't literally hand you an immunity idol?

Sue: Do you feel that you only made it here because no one considered you a threat?
Wolverine
Wolverine

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Would you name your kids Hugh Hughes?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:04 pm

To Wolverine 3rd Time:

Wolverine: "Emma: Would you ever have gotten here if others didn't literally hand you an immunity idol?"

Me: "Yes I would have! Even tho the idol was played on me, you still got the most votes cuz I campaigned really hard to stay. I didn't wanna rely on Sam in case he didn't actually use it or the host didn't allow it. I only got 4 votes and was able to flip the ppl who hadn't voted yet. I was most proud of that this game cuz I did it myself Smile

With what Warren did, I was OK too. At the last 5, only Johnny woulda voted me, but likely him/Sue would have voted Storm but she would have stayed from Warren me and her. Then at top 4, no one was gonna vote me so I could've flipped to avoid a tie to stay safe. All the moves were in my control but immunity was nice. It didn't stop me from playing the game and setting up moves like you may expect. I kept working every second! Safe or not. I was never complacent or lazy.

I hope this clears up anything related to the idols cuz everyone is mentioning them. It was a pretty unheard of situation but that makes it more special cuz it's not been done before! Thank you."
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:06 pm

To Warren:

Razz I would not name my kid or kids Hugh Hughes lol or Sam Samuels. You're setting your kid up for being picked on. I like the name Hugh by itself tho. I also like the name Emma. Always have.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:52 pm

Fair Enough Smile
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:53 pm

What is your idea of a perfect romantic evening?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:18 pm

That would be a night with me, and at the end of the night we'd go to my place and fuck our brains out
Human Torch
Human Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:38 pm

You guys can vote if you know for sure who you're voting for, but I would suggest waiting for closing statements. Sorry for the wait though. I'm looking into getting Alex here
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:58 pm

Lol Warren and Johnny. OK I'll write something up to post later tonight Smile
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:59 pm

you could just get cain to vote as well.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:20 pm

I prefer Illyana as a replacement juror.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum