Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the finals

+8
Wolverine
Warren Worthington III
Bobby Drake
Human Torch
Marrow
Emma Frost
Sue Storm
Thor
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Welcome to the finals Empty Welcome to the finals

Post by Thor Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Sue and Emma may post their opening and then the jury will have their opportunity to ask a question or comment.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the finals Empty Re: Welcome to the finals

Post by Sue Storm Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:17 pm

Does the opening need to be now?
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:20 pm

I'm gonna need to do mine tomorrow if that's OK.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:37 pm

Tomorrow is fine lol
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:18 am

My Opening-I am an Omega-Class telepath among other things-my wiki page even says I rivaled Charles Xavier with this ability Smile I am kidding cuz I'm not psychic but it's kinda cool how looking back at the game I did and how it's similar to Emma's powers, personality and manipulation. Especially with the boys in this game.

I wanna tell you some things now-For the first immunity challenge, I was able to get the X-Men our first win which helped motivate us. Winning can do that with momentum. You see Warren was supposed to write it but couldn't, so I stepped in about 10 minutes before it was due and sent a story that met the requirements. It was just a bit of quick thinking to help save our team! I showed up to all of the other challenges to help and was one of the faster posters. Not by much but I did OK-Sam and Storm were fastest and good. Warren was always posting hints too in the area.Those 3 and me decided to form our very first alliance cuz we were most active! (An obvious one) We never had to vote out anyone until the merge but if we had I knew we'd be OK.

The first vote at the merge was scary! If it hadn't happened I wouldn't be here tho so I am thankful I could meet everybody and point out some thoughts and even set up my long range plans. I thought the X-Men were all gonna vote Wolverine cuz he was so good but the next thing I knew only Sam and Storm and Warren were! I woke up to some messages from the alliance, Johnny and Illyana warning me I was in danger. I heard Marrow was the instigator so I confronted her and said she wasn't on the bottom and wasn't gonna be the first out of the X-Men and if she trusted me the next couple votes would be fine for her and other X-Men would go. We got close which was weird considering the circumstance. I also talked to Alex more to get him to vote for someone else. This was the case so I stayed in! Around this time I learned I was the threat from many people cuz after Sam it was thought I was the best and closest to him. I may have been cuz I knew about his idol before anyone (he told me a couple minutes after he won) and I kept his secret of that until it seemed everybody knew from Sam telling or speculation. The next votes were all done pretty strategically and in my head who I trusted most and who could beat me. I was still worried I was a threat.

Marrow I will say some stuff to you later cuz Im sorry you couldn't be in on a move but it was your activity girl. I made a mistake in the game really. My perception was that Storm and Sam were close and it's why Warren and me were. So I was counting on Warren to flip when I needed him but he wouldn't. I knew I couldn't go to the end with the 4 cuz Sam you were the threat Sad. After the Marrow vote and cuz I secretly was with Johnny Wink (everyone knew tho even Wolverine!) I approached Storm and floated some end of the game thoughts by her and to my shock she was cool with it. This happened around the time of the survey challenge cuz she got a bad award about being beaten at the end. I won the nicest, most social and the person to be friends with outside the game and I hope we all can be. While I am nice, I had many options every round. I kept in Johnny for a long time (but I didn't promise him anything other than looking out for him), Warren I knew would always be in my corner cuz he promised early on to be and then Storm was too. I trusted Sam as well cuz he always told me his thinking and was friendly. I remember Wolverine came to me when he got back in and invited me to join the avengers but I declined cuz I wasn't on the bottom. I knew stuff and was trusted by lots. My trick was honoring deals and picking the right times. I know some are upset I voted u out.

Some unusual things happened in the game. Sam used his idol on me, Warren gave me 2 immunities, I beat Sam in a challenge!! All unexpected and all of those things weren't really needed for me to make it here. It was still a shock.

Sue knew I thought she should always stay in until the end and I am happy to have been brought here. Good luck Sue. I am sorry this is long but I gotta say one more thing to the hosts. Thor and Bobby I hope I didn't bug you too much in my area but this was really fun and a completely different experience from my last game. I will play your game again Smile

Please ask whatever you want now if you have questions. I hope to win. It's been weird not talkin to some of you for a week now but I'm interested in knowing what you guys are thinkin. I'll answer anything Smile
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:22 am

Well this makes my opener look bad lol. I'll put mines up soon.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:23 am

I wilk say more when i get a chance but i never switched my vote in that first round. I had already voted you but lied and then pinned that fourth vote on illyana
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:24 am

Oh wow Marrow. You got me! Sorry to Illyana and Akex then cuz I was still uncertain.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:27 am

Firstly, thank you Nat and Jimmy for this fun and great game. I loved it. Also to the players, you all made it fun. I wanted to be loyal in the game too.

OK so I started the game thinking I'll be quiet and try not to be seen as super active. That never happened lol as the Avengers weren't all that active. The first immunity was a mess for us. No one really disd anything until the last minute. I was going to do it all myself but Logan, Johnny and Matt came to help. I was here during the reward but so was Sam and Emma. I didn't win but I thought maybe Emma had it. I talked to Johnny and Daredevil a lot and wanted us three go be an alliance. I also talked to Warren as he was on and seemed active. We lost all tthe group challenges. It sucked but also good as inactive didn't get dragged along.

Storm PMed me during one of the challenges. I liked how Storm said they liked me. I thought I'd use this to get further. Johnny was my top alliance member though.

When it was just myself and the three guys (Matt, Logan and Johnny), I told Johnny Matt had to go as Logan was more help. It sucked but it was for the best for my game.

Merge comes and I had talked to Emma but then Logan and Emma were the vote. But Emma made it so that helped out a lot as she still trusted me. There is where Warren's Angels was made.

I don't want to go on and on so I'll make it short here.

I played for myself but I also tried to keep Johnny as long as I could. Even when people thought he had to go. I had to make big choices to keep myself in a good spot which I didn't always like. Emma and I grew closer and closer and we made a final 2.

I hope this is a little speech that doesn't give much away as I want to answer any questions you may have. Thanks Smile.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:39 pm

Urgh, this is gonna be tough, my sis and my fuck buddy...

This is not blood vs water for me, it's more like blood vs other body fluids

I will come back with my questions for the two finalists, but I just have to say that this final 2 is the best pair of players we could ever imagine! 

I love you both, I will be back with my questions
Human Torch
Human Torch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:51 pm

Jurors may now ask their questions or comments
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:54 pm

Hey Congrats Emma and Sue. Believe it or not, you two were actually my picks to get to the end, midway through this game. However, picking one winner is an extremely tough task. As for questions, I worked closely with Emma throughout this game, so I don't really have one her. I do have one for Sue though. I always wanted to work with you from the start, Sue. But I never felt we were on the same page or connected completely. Do you feel the same way? And if so, do you attribute that to a lack of trust or our interests not aligning completely, or both? Thanks for your time and good luck to you both.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:14 pm

Hey Warren. Thank you. You were very for us in our room too which was great Smile.

Answer: This is a tough question. I talked to you near the start as you seemed active and cool. At first I was hoping for us to join forces with someone from your side, Myself and Johnny. I thought that would be a good team but I remember you saying how you, Emma and Sam were close. I wanted Sam out the most seeing him as a threat. You didn't seem like you'd be the one to turn on him early, which was the case. That's a part of the reason I didn't ask you to vote out Sam during him exit week. So yeah we had different ideas on who we wanted out most of the time. This is also where my trust took a turn from you. Although you were a nice guy I was worried you'd turn on myself when I saved Johnny against Sam, then voting you out over Johnny.  Another thing I didn't get was you giving immunity away a lot lol. It made me think you may have a plan or you just wanted to save Emma more.

In short, yes I agree with you on how we were not on the same page and howI hope I answered this rightly. If not just say and I'll do it again.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolverine Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:17 pm

I have a question for both of you.
How many people did you stab in the back?(be honest)
Wolverine
Wolverine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:29 pm

Hey Wolverine I guess this answer will be short as I don't think I really did back stab anyone. I didn't say to anyone I'll keep you then vote them out. I didn't make Final two deals that I then broke. But I'll try this:

Matt: This was tough. Matt wanted you out and I didn't as you helped us out a lot more. At this point I knew he had to go so I asked Johnny if he was alright with that as I thought they were close. We didn't know if we were merging too.

Logan: I wouldn't say I did to you as everyone voted you and myself and Johnny couldn't save you. We also didn't want to be the only two to vote to keep you. So I wouldn't count this as a back stab.

Warren: Sad. Read Warren's answer sheet. I felt this was better for my game to vote Warren out.

Thanks Logan.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:58 pm

Sue Storm wrote:Hey Warren. Thank you. You were very for us in our room too which was great Smile.

Answer: This is a tough question. I talked to you near the start as you seemed active and cool. At first I was hoping for us to join forces with someone from your side, Myself and Johnny. I thought that would be a good team but I remember you saying how you, Emma and Sam were close. I wanted Sam out the most seeing him as a threat. You didn't seem like you'd be the one to turn on him early, which was the case. That's a part of the reason I didn't ask you to vote out Sam during him exit week. So yeah we had different ideas on who we wanted out most of the time. This is also where my trust took a turn from you. Although you were a nice guy I was worried you'd turn on myself when I saved Johnny against Sam, then voting you out over Johnny.  Another thing I didn't get was you giving immunity away a lot lol. It made me think you may have a plan or you just wanted to save Emma more.

In short, yes I agree with you on how we were not on the same page and how I hope I answered this rightly. If not just say and I'll do it again.
Thanks for the candid respond, Sue. Like I told you before, I always admired your loyalty to your teammates. And part of the reason for me giving immunities to save teammates, was trying to outdo you in the loyalty department Smile
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:05 pm

Hey, ladies. Long time no see. Laughing I'll try to keep this brief so we can get onto questions, but I would just like to say I'm very happy with this finale. You girls both played great games, although in my opinion you both had very different strategies. As for who will be crowned the winner, I think it may boil down to player preference seeing as I don't think either of you outperformed the other in any drastic way. Congrats on making it!

I'll start with Emma, who was probably the person who I played most closely with! I gotta admit it's a little saddening to see that you were so chummy with everyone else when I considered you my #1, but you played the game so I can't fault you! I've got a good idea of who you might be, so I can't wait to say hey after the game is finished! Unfortunately right now I come bearing a little bad news.

5 out of 7 jurors have one thing in common, and that would be that you succeeded in lodging a knife right in their backs. I know how hard it is to get to the end without blood on your hands, but it seems you have more than usual, and this worries me that you might have overplayed the game more than you intended. There's a big difference in being game savvy and buttering up to the entire cast before you take them out.

So I'll give you a bit of a tough question: Which of the jurors do you believe you betrayed, why do you believe so, and what can you say in defense of those betrayals other than that you were striving to get to the Final 2?

I'll post Sue's questions in a separate post to keep things tidy on this thread!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Hey, Sue! The Avengers vs. X-Men sweetheart. Very Happy Believe it or not, at a certain point I was definitely began rooting for you to make it to the end after everyone so easily underestimated you. I knew you'd be dangerous if you got close to the end, and you showed what a mistake it was for the others in the cast to let you get so far when you won immunity and cemented your spot in the finals! I was happy for you. To have more than half of your tribe wiped out even before the merge and then to make it to Final 2, no one has to say what an underdog story that is.

My questions for you are a little more simple than Emma's was, however I have more of them for you!

1) I think you played a very strong under-the-radar social game, so I would like for you to rate the jurors from 1-10 on how much you interacted with them. I know I'm on the lower end, so don't feel afraid to rate me low!

2) Your decision to take Emma over Storm after you won final immunity is a bit puzzling. Could you shine some light on why you would rather face Emma in finals than Storm?

3) Lastly, if I reward you with my vote I do want to be sure that you definitely earned it. What was your biggest move in this game, and who's elimination do you feel you were most responsible for?

That's all I got for you blonde bombshells! I had a great time in this game and I can't wait to hear your answers and see how it ends! Very Happy Good luck, you two!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:44 pm

Thank you Johnny and Warren! Sam and Wolverine, ur questions will get a long answer from me so I gotta write it up when I get home- No longer than 2-3 hours time. For now, I will say my gameplay built from the merge cuz I had to play socially to save myself and got a little trapped. I'm not proud of everything. Talk to ya later about it OK.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:37 pm

To Sam:

Sam: “I'll start with Emma, who was probably the person who I played most closely with! I gotta admit it's a little saddening to see that you were so chummy with everyone else when I considered you my #1, but you played the game so I can't fault you! I've got a good idea of who you might be, so I can't wait to say hey after the game is finished! Unfortunately right now I come bearing a little bad news.”

Me: “I’m glad you still feel that way, Sam. Even tho I think we know each other Wink. Maybe we’re wrong but let’s still talk OK. I know there is some bad news and I just have to admit it. Somehow you do this game way better than me. I think you more than anyone may understand where I came from (or maybe least understand cuz u got hurt the most) cuz of my fear of being called a coattail rider to the best player in the game or the person everyone said would win. I had the problem where you really were loyal to me most and it reflected most poorly upon me cuz you played such an honorable game. Everything you did was for our team of 4-you kept putting yourself out there. I will be honest to ya. You were the first person who I talked to in the game and the person I most respected. It was only later that I realized oh no this is happening again and he will beat me. I remember when you left and you said thank you for letting you stay in longer than most and that really was part of what we all wanted. Your name was said every vote before that but it wasn’t right. It probably still isn’t but then this part now wouldn’t matter to the other finalist ☹️-you'd get every vote.”

Sam: “5 out of 7 jurors have one thing in common, and that would be that you succeeded in lodging a knife right in their backs. I know how hard it is to get to the end without blood on your hands, but it seems you have more than usual, and this worries me that you might have overplayed the game more than you intended. There's a big difference in being game savvy and buttering up to the entire cast before you take them out. “

Me: “I agree with what you wrote here. I am sorry to anyone if I buttered u up too.  My intention wasn’t to play everyone or overplay so I hope people realize it sort of evolved and then I just had to keep going with what I had created. When you log in and realize you need 3-4 more votes to stay in, you go into a mad scramble and what I thought at the time was a real big accomplishment I was proud of by surviving, is turning out to be not a good thing. I wonder now if I played a game that reached me here to the finals instead of a game that can win cuz Sue was so nice and loyal to most.”

Sam: “So I'll give you a bit of a tough question: Which of the jurors do you believe you betrayed, why do you believe so, and what can you say in defense of those betrayals other than that you were striving to get to the Final 2?”

Me: “This is a tough question cuz I can see everyone’s perspective that I did betray all but in some parts I justified in my mind as to why so I could. I will just say who I mentally convincned myself that I did. (Using the X-Men superpowers I got). As a defense for these, it would just be excuses cuz I wasn’t that honorable. I tried to be as long as I could with each person but it got worse everytime. It was how I settled on playing the game with the hopes people could forgive.

Betrayals:
Sam-it was downright awful cuz I not only did this to you without telling (but also didn’t tell Warren).  After ur vote, I decided that my behavior in this “game” needed to change and I had to at least tell people I am voting them so I did. Your speech got to me. Storm and I really were talking beforehand about how we are awful people and she was helping me realize that we all get trash talked no matter what we do. I even did by someone in my last game. The move was bad, but in my personal life Storm gave me a lot of great advice and things for me to think of. Someone said we shouldn’t tell cuz you may not be nice Sam anymore and I think I let fear get in the way of me telling. Conflict and tension are things I avoid. I am a people pleaser if you can’t tell. I regret that cuz the vote really was set and I was cowardly about it. One defense specific to you (aside from wanting to win) is I didn’t want to be looked upon as someone weak or stupid. I’ve gotten that a lot in my life and I thought in this game setting I could make some tough decisions and have them work. I suppose now it’s a matter of preferring to admit I did dirty things rather than be called dumb. None are great. This may not have answered u all the way-but it’s the best I have.
Warren-I betrayed him but he told me to. This one was weird. He kept telling me my chance to win was for him to go so we went back and forth awhile and then I said well then I am. I believe I betrayed Warren cuz he was a knight for me who I knew would always protect me and I didn’t do it for him. I did the first time cuz Johnny was trying to rally votes to get him out. My defense was that he sorta told me and it gave me an “out” so I may not have had to betray anyone else in his spot.
Storm- I didn’t outright betray her but in a sense cuz of my closeness to Sue she got eliminated. I accept my part in it and accountability for being a betrayer here. My defense here really was that I didn’t want to go home and it was me or her. 3rd place is hard to get. I would’ve expected her to do the same to me, I just got lucky. I was sorta shocked Sue actually did choose me.

OK so you’ll notice I didn’t list Marrow or Johnny here. I am mixed here cuz while I knew what I did to them was not good, I didn’t downright agree to what they may have believed. It’s that damned if u do, damned if you don’t.

Johnny-Sue actually told me you wanted me out when I was hinting to u about that. This was right after the Sam vote and I was shocked. We had a talk and she said Johnny could go but then Warren needs to. She kept telling me I needed to get immunity so then I really panicked. I think she changed her mind once the vote was happening cuz I got a later message asking if I’d be mad if she tried to save you. I said I wouldn’t be mad but I had just told u I voted for u. You asked me shortly before the challenge if we wanted to continue working together, in my mind I think you knew we weren’t gonna go all the way as we never made that promise. You voted me out early on and in my mind I thought he isn’t having me as high of a priority as I may have hoped.

Marrow-OK. Now I am just seeing u did vote me. Did you again too when you left? Lol. I am curious. You were a good and devious player then! Maybe it’s for the best u weren’t active or we’d be in trouble. Right after that vote happened you were like OK let’s make a move and also wanna make last two? In my head, I thought oh no I only offered u short-term safety for a vote cuz at the time I was closest to Sam and Warren. I intentionally said something like it’d be great it we actually made the end. (Well, it would have cuz  I would’ve been proud to be here and I thought you actually did help save me with you vote ☹️) I can’t believe u still fooled me!

The only other 2 are Wolverine and Alex. I didn’t betray Wolverine, I was pretty honest and questioned what u thought and it would’ve been a bad move for me to flip but I did due diligence and gave it a thought or two. The thing that was most strange was Johnny mentioned to me that u and him had talked and I asked him if I should work with u and he didn’t really ever say to, so I don’t know if he wanted this to work or not, but regardless I had enough stuff-and you like Sam were a huge threat. Being in character and all that was cool.

Alex, you’re the last one to mention here. You wanted to make the moves but it was hard to communicate with u. I never heard much from u on the night you left so I just assumed you didn’t want or need my help with what you were doing. I think the early tribe stuff hurt you but you gave me lots to think about. I was alarmed by u being pretty close to Warren and then also to Marrow. You could’ve been a danger.

I think that is all I wanna say here but if anyone actually reads all this and has questions I will answer again.”

To Wolverine:
Me: "The background on your question is all above but in short."

Wolverine: “How many people did you stab in the back?(be honest)”
Me: “I will go with the higher of the two for transparency and say 5. I had some defenses but it’s still a stab wound done by me cuz I voted everyone out who left.”
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:03 pm

Thank you, Emma! Smile I think you gave very great and lengthy answers, and you explained a lot to me and I hope others. I can see you put a lot of effort into the game and never backstabbed just to be malicious. I know how tough jury phase can be, so keep up the good work!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:11 pm

Thank you for reading all that Very Happy
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:12 pm

I'll answer you now Sam.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolverine Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:31 pm

another question for both of you:

Just tell me why you feel you should win over your opponent. Who do you feel has played better? Who is more deserving?
Wolverine
Wolverine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Sam Guthrie wrote:Hey, Sue! The Avengers vs. X-Men sweetheart. Very Happy Believe it or not, at a certain point I was definitely began rooting for you to make it to the end after everyone so easily underestimated you. I knew you'd be dangerous if you got close to the end, and you showed what a mistake it was for the others in the cast to let you get so far when you won immunity and cemented your spot in the finals! I was happy for you. To have more than half of your tribe wiped out even before the merge and then to make it to Final 2, no one has to say what an underdog story that is.

My questions for you are a little more simple than Emma's was, however I have more of them for you!

1) I think you played a very strong under-the-radar social game, so I would like for you to rate the jurors from 1-10 on how much you interacted with them. I know I'm on the lower end, so don't feel afraid to rate me low!

2) Your decision to take Emma over Storm after you won final immunity is a bit puzzling. Could you shine some light on why you would rather face Emma in finals than Storm?

3) Lastly, if I reward you with my vote I do want to be sure that you definitely earned it. What was your biggest move in this game, and who's elimination do you feel you were most responsible for?

That's all I got for you blonde bombshells! I had a great time in this game and I can't wait to hear your answers and see how it ends! Very Happy Good luck, you two!

Aww thank you Sam. That's sweet of you.

1. OK so I'll go by in order from most to least:

Johnny - We talked since the start of the game. He was my trustful Alliance member and was the one who I believed the most from the jury. We talked votes and what was best for us. 10.

Warren - Yes, Warren is at the top too. I talked to Warren a lot. We had some differennt ideas but he was a great guy who talked game and was all about Warren's Angels. 9.

Storm - A hard one between Storm and Logan. Storm was a nice person who I talked about game and other things. She wanted to maybe work together which I didn't mind at all.  She didn't like to hurt people too. She was not bitter either that I took Emma over her. 8.

Logan - We started off not so good. He seemed to not like Johnny or myself. Maybe in character? But we talked a lot about his we did a lot of the challenges during X Men vs Avengers. He seemed like he knew what to do and had a plan. 8.

Marrow - We did talk but it was more about voting. I didn't mind Marrow but sadly she was against Emma and I was with her so that sucked. I think she was closer to Johnny though. 4.

Sam - Yeah, sorry Sam. Like you said, we barely talked. You were the one I saw as the threat and needed to get you out. I think had we talked more we would of tried some sort of an alliance. 2.

Alex - Yeah, we didn't talk until the round he left. So I think Alex would be the bottom. 1.

2. Myself and Emma made a final two deal which I wasn't going to break. Emma did great in the game and although she has a great case to win, I didn't want to break the deal.
The jury seem to think Storm was the easy way out. Had I took Storm I'd be called lazy and wanted a easy win. No. I also think Storm is underrated too. But I do feel Emma had a better game then Storm. Also it seems to be an interesting final too.

3. Biggest move was getting you out Sam. Johnny was the vote and I knew I had to get the votes off him and onto you. I talked Emma into seeing how good you were in challenges and that Warren gaving you immunity was not good. I couldn't let that happen again. I worried Warren might do that again. We had two votes already with Johnny and myself. I PMed Storm and told her this was our chance to get you out on the jury. I didn't want Warren to know as I knew he was not voting you.

I feel I had impact on your vote and Warren's vote. I guess Storm's too since I was the only vote.

Thanks Sam. Question 2, I don't know if I missed read that so.if I did I'll do it again Smile.
Sue Storm
Sue Storm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum