Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Queen's Confessionals

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The White Queen's Confessionals - Page 2 Empty Re: The White Queen's Confessionals

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:18 pm

I am such a bitch in games O_O at least Tom has a bigger ego lol

I'm targeting Johnny next. Voting me 2x doesn't sit well lol

Last edited by Emma Frost on Thu May 14, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

The White Queen's Confessionals - Page 2 Empty Re: The White Queen's Confessionals

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:11 pm

Must throw this in somewhere.

It's my game, I'm in charge.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:45 pm

stop doing things related to sports!! I am a Queen who loves diamonds and girly things. Warren, or excuse me Archangel now that his warrior Sam is gone, won! He offered up his immunity for me. Please give it to me, that would be so epic!!! If that happens, should I or shouldn't I totally knife the poor guy? He claims he will vote for me on the jury. Hopefully that happens.

Spoiler alert:

I AM NOT THAT MEAN. JOHNNY STILL WOULD GO!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:48 pm

stop doing things related to sports!!

No
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Today's decision was really really hard. I hurt Johnny. When this is all over he's gonna know it absolutely killed me. It was a bad day. Sometimes you do bad things for your goal and now I must use this to get me further in the game.

I love you so much Than.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:30 pm

omg this is NOT happening again.....IS WARREN ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH ME OR DOES HE JUST NOT CARE?
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:38 pm

The White Queen's Confessionals - Page 2 844177

The White Queen's Confessionals - Page 2 Micronesia_-_erik_voted_out

That just happened. AGAIN.

WHAT. THE. HELL.

The White Queen's Confessionals - Page 2 Laughter

Can I vote him out though is the question!?
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:40 pm

The White Queen's Confessionals - Page 2 Giphy
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:43 pm

I told you!! lmao. We are close. I wonder if he realizes that we aren't a real relationship. scratch Question No

Honestly though Warren is like 100% taking me to the finals. Sue would too. Storm I THINK would but she's the unknown. I can beat Storm against the jury, Warren I'm not sure of, so it's like do I risk not making it to the finals, or for sure get to the finals and risk losing?
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:08 pm

I cannot do this to Warren. This doesn't mean that much to me in the grand scheme of things. Making it with Sue is important to me, same if it happened with Storm. They are great! But he really is a great person. I am going to have to sleep on this decision. I actually regret some of the comments I've made in this confessional, but it really is stemming from the character choice (luring the boys in and then killing them like an X-Woman). Every vote I make is hard and I am not a cruel person at my core (or so I'd like to think).

There is no one to vent to because no one is on!!!

Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:11 pm

The White Queen's Confessionals - Page 2 Tumblr_lyr3a6CfgG1qi33sjo1_500_large
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:13 pm

I know you guys probably think I'm an idiot for not just voting him but ughhhhh. This is a freaking online game!!!

I hate this!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 pm

That was just my reaction to Warren giving up his immunity lol. Don't let my gifs affect your decision!
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:50 pm

All of the boys are gone now, except the two I cared about. Hi Thor and Bobby Wink

I'm following my character perfectly! Part of me thinks it'd be way more entertaining to read the jury house now than make finals. Who knows what Warren is saying about me O_O

Off to go girl power it up now with Storm and Sue.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:43 pm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! SUE WON AND I DON'T HAVE TO BACKSTAB STORM..

Now for figuring out how to answer the 'what would you have done in the final 3' scenario question.

Sue better take me Wink I suspect she's just messing with me.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:14 pm

Last confessional:

This has been really fun! Thanks you two Very Happy

I am thrilled whatever way this game turns out. Sue was an awesome ally and told me a lot of info I wouldn't have otherwise known. Plus it turns out she is good at these idol things. Who would have guessed!?! Loved being Emma...one of my fav characters to portray <3.

R.I.P Other X-Men/Avengers.

Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:39 pm

Okay one last confessional lol. I think I'm now 99% going to lose based on the jury. Than & Will historically like bitchy answers and I took the more naive/nice approach. It was a strategy choice and I think I made the wrong one rofl. Luckily if I had to lose to anyone in the game, thank goodness it's Sue since I know it would mean a lot.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2