Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

2 posters

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Wed Mar 11, 2015 3:00 pm

Hopefully I actually use this thing decently this time around, there's been some games where I give like no episode material. Oh, and I'm doing this box all out of character because why mince words if need be?

So I have an alliance with Sam Guthrie and Emma Frost so far, though I'm not so sure if I'll be with Emma all game. Since she's a villain, she might think that gives a good reason to play a more dirty game and I would hate to be played like that. Sam's on the complete opposite side of the spectrum, obviously the happy, honest hick of the group. He's probably the type of gamer that thinks that betraying friends is a horrible thing to do and that you should always do your best to be honest. Which is fine, but you have to lie some time. Hopefully it's not too extreme.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:34 pm

The Thing has started messaging me and I'm tried to plant in his head that since Wolverine was originally a member of the X-Men, him switching sides and talking about his old teammates so rudely shows that loyalty can't be that important to him. If he talks bad about his old friends that way, who's to say that if the Avengers disappoint him he won't decide that they're useless too? Or he may even flip? Logan's being really rude since this game started and I've already decided I don't want him around.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:57 pm

First challenge win, first private room. Everything's going pretty well so far. I tried the best I could with the scrambling challenge, but unfortunately that's just not my strong point. It looked like Sam was the one really leading and taking charge, which I'm fine with to be honest. I don't want to look disposable, but I also don't want to be thought of as the head honcho. That's how you end up being the first merge boot.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:00 pm

Hmm, the Thing went home. He was the only one from the other side that I've talked to, I was hoping that I could get some extra info out of him but nada. I was hoping that what I told him about Wolverine would also make him think about gettind rid of him, but if Wolverine's one of their best members they're not going to get rid of him yet. Someone has voted him every TC though so he must have some haters.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:24 pm

I talked to Sue Storm yesterday about working together if we make merge. There's no way that the group says Avengers vs X-Men voting against each other the whole time, I need to start making more connections with the other side and hopefully we can all come together at the end. I need to always be in the majority.

We're on our fourth win now and it feels pretty great, at the same time though it also means we haven't really had to actually play the game yet. Sam is looking more and more dangerous as it goes on, he's obviously going to be targetted at merge by the other side immediately. Emma and I are allies, but I should get even closer with her because there's no way they let him last long if he loses an individual IC.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:41 pm

Illyana, or however you spell it, comes out of nowhere today and starts talking bad to the other team and posting trolly gifs. That was...different. If we ever manage to lose a challenge before merging, they were already going to be one of the first targets (we have a clear majority). But now we may actually have a reason for why we'd vote him out, he's kind of annoying.

But that won't be tonight because we just won our fifth straight challenge, it's actually kind of sad. I only feel bad for Sue, and sort of Wolverine because they try hard every night. But it's like they're the only ones trying so it's not good enough against us with a solid four. Plus we're all pretty fast. I told Sue again that Wolverine will probably be dangerous in the long run so she has me as a vote if she needs it, but he's pretty invaluable to him at the moment. I don't see him going until at least jury.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:42 pm

lmao did you post that in the wrong place Razz
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:46 pm

yes, at least it didn't say anything like I was going to backstab them all. That would've been awkward.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 pm

That would be problematic lol
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:37 pm

Wow, Emma almost got voted out. That was a super close one, and we didn't even suspect anything until this morning. The inactive X-Men are apparently more into this game than we thought, though it looks like not all of them turned on us. This was definitely the first crazy vote of the game, but I'm so relieved Wolverine left. He was an arrogant dick at the start calling us useless and although he took that back later on, he was still probably the biggest Avengers competition.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:58 pm

We need to make the other X-Men feel comfortable, so we requested to have a private room with all of us non-trolls in it. We think Alex and Marrow are the ones that stuck with us so we added them, and we're going to try to solidify a final 6 deal with them now so they don't think of flipping and voting like Ill-yana (she makes me ill) and Cain.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Wolverine being back seems like something that I should be worried about, but I think it actually makes it so that the other X-Men pretty much have to stick with us now. Do they want to go to the end with 3 Avengers? Probably not. If he doesn't win immunity then we can just take him out again.

I am thinking about who I would want to go to the end with though, it's not easy. I'd like for one of our Mile High Club to make it, but a few of them could beat me out. If I took someone like Alex though I might lose all their votes for backstabbing them.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:59 pm

I know I haven't said a lot in the past four days, last few days of the second-to-last term in a second degree leaves a lot less time writing about game and a little more time worrying about future careers.

There's still been no rounds where a vote didn't go the way The Mile High Club wanted it to go, and I'm sure for some people out there it's boring to watch. But in the situation I am in my real life right now I'm glad it hasn't been too insane with twists and blindsides, I didn't need all of that stress. I signed to fill the last spot to help Nat and Jimmy out and because I love the Marvel universe, and I love the team we've assembled.

I'm not sure what'll happen to us in the future, but whoever is behind these identities, I hope if we're not already friends we get a bit closer from this.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:13 am

I got distracted from updating this while planning my independent study so I might as well fill in the gaps now. All of the Mile High Club but Emma is out now and it's final 2. We had to get out Sam because as nice as he was, that was the problem. He was strong and had that leader role and was nice, it was too much. I had to talk Emma into it because she was nervous of hurting him and she said that if I didn't do it she wouldn't either. I really hope she doesn't spin that so that she looks like she orchestrated it as much as Sue. And I had to encourage her that it was okay to get rid of Warren because he was also too strong and he was pretty much asking for it by giving away immunity all those times, nice as he was. Most of my strategizing went on mostly through PM's so as far as episode material I know there won't be much to show, and I know it'll come off as if my first actual move was final 6. But I was always trying to make sure that I was safe and my team and I made all those decisions and moves together. And I didn't backstab people for no reason, I didn't form relationships with people just to get close to crush them later. It just seemed pointlessly cruel.

Maybe it wasn't the smartest time to sign up with it coming in the last month of a second term in an intense program ending, but Nat and Jimmy are great guys and I wanted to fill that last spot, and I love this world and franchise. I'm glad that I was part of such a strong alliance who was loyal for so long until it just wasn't sensible anymore and how I was part of one of the most dominant mystery tribes ever. I couldn't repeat a "warrior princess" game this time (Wink), but I still enjoyed my time. If I'm not friends with the people behind Emma, Sam, Warren or Sue already, I'd like to be.

There's more to it than simply possessing super powers. To be an X-Man means possessing a strength of will--of self identity-- that nothing can subvert. -Ororo Munroe

Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:53 pm

I totally forgot to ask you for your final thoughts, but I'll just use this lol. Thanks for signing up! I'm glad you made it far even with your busy schedule Smile
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down