Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VOTING THREAD

2 posters

Go down

VOTING THREAD Empty VOTING THREAD

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:02 pm

I vote out WOLVERINE. (I also choose to use Sam's idol if he gave it to me)

What a morning!! I'm feeling better at least now.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

VOTING THREAD Empty Re: VOTING THREAD

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:39 pm

I vote out ILLYANA. Thank you for getting Sam's idol out and used on me. That would've been hard to do later and I appreciate your efforts there. Honestly, I was looking forward to working with you until the dots got connected. You messed up choosing me to be the vote, especially since we were talking. Live and learn.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:56 pm

I vote out CAIN. You're one of only a couple people that I don't have a 'final 2' with. Wish you could've been more active!!

Xo
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:03 pm

I vote out WOLVERINE.

Unfortunately, you came to me too late for your proposed plan. Maybe if you guys hadn't all voted me day 1 I would've flipped since I love Johnny and Sue! Now, you need to go. I realize you probably thought I was in trouble or low-man on the totem pole, but let me assure you that is FAR from he truth. I'd venture a pretty accurate guess that if everyone left in the game had to list 1 or 2 people they wouldn't vote out now or want to be in the final 3 with, I'd be on EVERY list. I'm ranting and this is supposed to be your goodbye message but now my mind is spinning as to how I will make someone the 'bad guy' everyone votes for next round and how there has to be some bit of 'intel' I can share to make it happen. Time to move some mountains.

At least you got jury!! You were fun to play against and a great character Smile
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:04 pm

Not sure if I'm making the right call here....but if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. This game needs a good winner if it's not me. Marrow's going to bitch so that should be interesting...

I vote out ALEX. Had your timing been better, you would've made top 5. You're the person I'm least closest to and most confident that you would not take me to the finals. You beat Illyana though!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:40 am

I cannot believe Warren immuned Sam. Like wtf?!? I knew he was an idiot. He does keep thwarting my plans too! He changed the vote to Alex and now this!! Major props.

Anyway, I vote out MARROW with his permission. Always like when they say to vote them lol. Idk I have a weird feeling I'm in trouble too...but maybe it's that time for paranoia to kick in. I trust Sue explicitly. Everyone else is a maybe.

RE: HEY

From Marrow To Emma Frost, Yesterday at 23:01:06
It's fine just vote me its my time to go

No one wants to have me on thier side in this game, the avengers are with other people obviously because they lied to me ever since I talked to them

There's nothing I can do and I'm ok with that
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:35 pm

The time is here!! I've patiently waited, been thwarted several times by Warren lol, and needed to get some people I wasn't as close to out (in case this backfires) but I can't wait any longer. It's not personal and actually if I couldn't win, I'd have liked it to be you. I give you very high accolades and I fear if I wasn't in this game to see this happening, you would've made it Sad. I'm truly sorry.

I vote out SAM GUTHRIE.

VOTING THREAD Tumblr_n3pbf8SJQv1sfze8fo1_500

Honestly, Sam was the nicest and sweetest person that I've ever worked with in a mystery game and had a fantastic attitude!! But you know I can't go to the end with you. =[. I will admit though, I made some errors. My main mistake was thinking Warren was going to make a move. He talked a good game and then when it came time to action he just didn't go for it. I started realizing this and then I thought screw it, Sam and Storm may be close but I also know Storm fairly well and she's going to come in handy soon. We strategized a bit while everyone else was being lazy this weekend and I think this last survey challenge was the nail in the coffin. I drove home that she was easiest to beat rofl (sorry girl Sad) and I think it got to her. She was reluctant but I was BLOWING UP her PMs. I really hope she makes this move, because I am down for a f3 with her and Sue.

Warren if you read this later, you need to know I'm one of the legends around here when it comes to games and if you don't agree with me, I slit your throat. Always. My way or the highway, but I know what's effective. It's not personal but I'm highly irritated with your gameplay. I can hold my tongue and be agreeable but then I handle it myself. Storm I think preferred voting you, but I saved you again (Marrow wanted you the last time).

In other positive news, the survey showed I was nicest, most social, and the person everyone wants to be friends with. Did anyone pick up on the fact that I got points on those by VOTING FOR MYSELF? Obviously, I am dialed in. My mind is already running through my ftc thoughts and I like my chances a little more today.

This was a good day and I won my fav challenge (and we also did in basketball too!!) Plus, I got introduced to an amazing new song Very Happy

Good night AvX. Final 5 here I come and it feels good since I've never done worse than 5th, and that was once, normally I'm f3 or better Razz

(I'm also still irritated someone voted for me last round. I can't have doubts at this stage and it's making me paranoid!)

Last edited by Emma Frost on Thu May 14, 2015 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:51 pm

You are vicious lol
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:56 pm

It's all for the episodes!! Razz

Are you guys doing them?
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:03 pm

I was planning to write them as the game goes on, but I got lazy lol. Future Nat's going to hate me
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Pretty much lol. It gets easier once you write the first one!!

Imagine trying to do bs20. Never doing that again!!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Don't know how you did that in the first place haha
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:54 am

I vote out JOHNNY STORM Sad Talk about a messy break-up!! Yikes.

I won't write you a long sappy speech since you make fun of me for it!! You almost got me to change because my heart wants you in but I don't win games that way, my head always wins UNLESS I decide I don't care what happens. I want to win this one. Don't hate me though Sad
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:08 am

I vote out WARREN WORTHINGTON III. Part of me feels that my gameplay is going to be seen as a huge joke b/c of Warren and not intuitive or planned, but ohh well I know differently.

You were an awesome ally!!

One more challenge and then I'm fine losing in FTC. If I win the immunity, it's going to be rough.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down