Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confessionals

Go down

Confessionals Empty Confessionals

Post by Marrow Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:25 am

Pre Game 1

I joined to help the hosts out because casting SUCKS right now on the games board.

I feel that a lot of newbies brought on in switzas game are playing just based on a few comments and such.

Interested to see where this game goes, but I don't see myself getting far.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Confessionals Empty Re: Confessionals

Post by Marrow Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:30 am

Pre Game 2

First challenge is posted and its a really huge creative challenge, I feel this would have been suited better for and individual challenge, or right before merge, because we are going to do all this work to vote out an inactive (which there are a few, me included).

not sure how the other team is faring, but they are the more active team so far with half their team in the 20-30 post category while the highest post count for my team is Emma at 13.

I think I would survive the first tribal since we have cain marko aka juggernaut, who made 1 post thus far, and if we win obviously Iron Man goes home since he has 0 posts to his name.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:39 am

Challenge 1

Right now I have no strategy, I think if it comes down to it I will sacrifice myself to go home in order for the hardcore players to advance.

I haven't talked to anyone on my tribe except on the thread. I want to throw myself in full tilt to a game but the last 2 games I did that I got fucked in the end, and I'm just kind of tired of being disappointed.

But now I am just groveling.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:35 am

Challenge 2

So I forgot about the challenge but my tribe won, so im safe.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:35 am

Challenge 3

Warren tried talking to me, but I haven't gotten back to him yet because I keep forgetting, my tribe won again, and its great that I might get kind of far by doing nothing in this game lol
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:38 am

Challenge 4

so I promised my tribe I would be here for the challenge, and what happens? im late 15 minutes because I forgot about the challenge. Story of my life.

I log on to pretty much catch the last one, I answer but of course I don't get the point. but at least I showed up for a challenge at least?

i am a trainwreck
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:41 am

Challenge 5

So i fully expected a tribal swap to happen but it didn't happen, so whatever less scrambling for me.

then i forget about the challenge AGAIN, and log on to see that we won AGAIN.

if i wasn't so lazy i would go back and see why the other tribe sucks so much, but i don't feel like it.

next round or 2 should be merge, and i think i will be important because literally no one on my tribe has talked to me. which is understandable.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:43 am

Challenge 6

So we merged, ive never done so little work to get to merge, but now i feel like playing lol.

im thinking of taking the 3 bottom people from my tribe and joining with the avengers to form a 6 person voting block, and take out the strong members of my team (Sam, Emma, and such)
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:51 pm

Challenge 6 - Part 2

so could this actually be working? Sam is trying to be buddy/buddy which isn't going far, I tried to contact Cain. and he just referenced me over to Illyana (Spelling?) so he is an easy follower which I need right now.

I spoke to illyana and apparently no one has really talked to her. if I can get ill, me cain, and the avengers to take out emma or sam (Sam preferably) I might be able to get 6th place instead of 8th with the xmen.

thanks tribe for dragging me here! lol
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:48 pm

Challenge 6 - Part 3

so I am trying to get people together and its tough to do because everyone is a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to pull a big move.

literally we need three people to vote with the avengers, its that simple, but Illyana is the most inept person and wants to vote out 2 avengers and then work with them at final 9, what the fuck are you talking about?

does she understand numbers are needed in this game?

Cain follows illyana, which sucks, and Alex is barely on, im really trying to pull a move with the most inactive people in the game and its fucking useless I swear.

this is what I get for not trying to play the game earlier I am stuck with the lowest of the low.

Either way I will still flip, and then blame it on illyana or cain or something, just to stir up drama and try to get the idol played, I know I cant win this game but ill try to stir things up and make some power moves while im here.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:57 pm

Challenge 6 - part 4

So anyway, I go ahead and vote Emma, impulsively thinking my shaky alliance will go with me

WRONG

it ends up 6 votes wolverine to 4 votes emma all of which were knocked out due to sams idol, I had a gut feeling he had it, so in a weird twist of fate my plan did work to some degree.

with me spreading the vote about Emma, it caused sam to impulsively play his idol (the only one in the game) and waste it basically. and hes my number 1 target.

right before the vote however, emma came to me about me voting her and I took this chance to be transparent and was honest about everything, except when I said I haven't voted yet.

Emma 'convinced' me to stay with her and said that she would want to pull a move on the x men down the road as well.

Also Alex, helped me out HUGE this round because everyone wanted to know who that 4th Emma vote was, and alex helped to tell everyone that it was Illyana, and everyone believed it because she is a scatterbrained bitch.

She even mentioned alex's name to me at one point, so in a weird way Illyana's horrible atrocious game play helped me out immensely. And even when she tries to say that she didn't make a plan, no one believes her because she has shown herself to be a bad game player.

thanks for being bad Illyana!

as for moving foreward I am going to be working with Emma and Alex and see where it goes.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:30 pm

Challenge 7

So for the first time in this game I decided to participate in a challenge!

and guess what? I won it.

im glad that I was able to show people that I am a viable part of the game after I slept the first 5 rounds.

with immunity out of the way, the 6 good x-men made an alliance, and to be honest im just staying with them for the time being I still plan on flipping the first chance I get.

im still cultivating relationships with Alex and Emma and I think us three can really do something interesting.

so somehow we got the x men to swing the vote onto Illyana for her scattered game play and because "she targeted emma" all the x men were down and the avengers were alerted to the plan as well.

I knew she wouldn't go down easily though and I was correct she tried to call me and alex out and no oen really said anything, I tried to come back at her for a bit. Emma messaged me saying that she doesn't believe Illyana and that she trusts me.

at this point I offered her final 2, do I plan on honoring it? not sure, im still trying to determine if im playing to win because I don't know if I would deserve it if it got to the end when I did nothing the first half of the game and its a choice that I flip back and forth on.

I also offered final 2 to alex, and I think I trust him the most for bailing my ass out after the emma vote fiasco.

next round might be the move of the game but we will see.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:14 pm

Challenge 8

So coming into this round I think it will be pretty easy, considering before this round really begun we x men had already talked about getting rid of cain next because he was Illyanas lackey

this is working great for me as it keeps my option of the avengers open.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:21 pm

Challenge 8 - Part 2

So the challenge comes by and of course I am late and I don't participate, can you imagine if I actually showed up to half of these things?

Emma wins it pretty easily, but then it comes out that Logan won the comeback challenge.

I made an ass out of myself thinking that only him and Ilyana were part of it, but when I commented on it separately, the host said that everyone was eligible but the other tribe just sucked so much that no one even showed up.

even with logan in the fray it doesn't hurt my game too much as we already decided it would be cain and logan has immunity anyway, it also adds to the avengers numbers which is fine for me and makes a move more easy with more numbers willing to do something.

tribal comes and goes and cain goes near unanimously, I got a vote!! which isn't shocking, I am playing a sloppy game but that's alright im just messing around until I get voted out.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:10 pm

Challenge 9

so this round I feel went by really fast, I talked a little bit with the x men, nothing to big

I still talked to emma/alex about getting a big target out, but its all just talk at this point.

I actually planned to do the challenge tonight even asked questions and such and I felt it would be a good challenge for me, what happens? I FORGET.... AGAIN and show up 20 mins into the challenge where Sam wins.

my plan to flip with the avengers was shot down when wolverine decided to play a more horrible game than me, and try to spread rumors to get me out and how I was turning against emma (all true mind you, but still)

Bitch didn't you realize I was one of the only people trying to keep you here/

anyway so logan shot himself in the foot and the x men came to my aid and we voted for him, including himself, he must have known he was a fucking idiot and just didn't vote.

overall easy round for me, next round might be the deal breaker round, where lines are drawn, but we will see.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:27 pm

Challenge 10 - Part 1

So tonight might just be the move that flips the game. there is 8 of us left, and I think we will be able to have majority with the avengers plus me alex and emma.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Challenge 10 - Part 2

So the challenge comes and we have to be paired with people, and I actually plan to be here, so just to make sure I get a decent partner, I pair up with warren pretty quickly, thinking he is good at challenges.

So the challenge comes, im 10 minutes late (Because I like to be consistent)

and Warren FUCKING SUCKS

Oh my god, I have played a lot of challenges in my 'career' if you can call it that, this was the most annoying challenge I have participated in. He was the slowest person ever, and when I tried describing chocolate with 6 clues, he asked for more clues

HOW FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU BE?

so needless to say, when it came for his turn to give me clues he chose the most obscure things in the world as clues, and I knew at that moment that I would have been better suited being paired with a rock.

Sam and Emma rock the challenge (surprise, surprise) and Emma ends up with immunity. Which really works for my alliance, now I just need to see if I can get the players in place for this to work.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 pm

Challenge 10 - Part 2 edit

Sopparently Storm won the challenge, lmao irrelevant people are irrelevant.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:46 pm

Challenge 10 - Part 3

So now with immunity out of the way, I have to start pushing for sam to leave, and then Emma comes to me and says the dumbest thing I have heard all game

"Since me and Sam did so well in the challenge, I feel bad voting for him, but I wont vote you though"

I am shocked, and that's when I start to realize the best we could do is a tie, but its something I am still willing to do. I talk to alex and he seems down to vote Sam, I talk to the avengers and they are down as well.

I wish we could get a fifth vote, and Alex says that Warren wants to make a move as well, but I don't really buy it, but I think its too late at this point and Warren was told.

I went ahead and voted Sam, I am hoping for at least a tie but we will see what happens.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Wed Apr 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Challenge 11 - Part 1

So tribal comes....and every single person in this cast lied to me, I think this is one of the first times that everyone I talked to ended up lying to me, its a shock for sure.

I also got 2 votes which automatically tells me that the avengers voted me.

this is a point in the game where I know I am pretty much done, everyone lied to me because no one trusts me, and they took out my number 1 ally.

in another twist of fate, it looks like Alex penaltied, so that means I can pawn my Sam vote off on him, which Sam inadvertently helped me out with, so now I look like I was in on the plan when I wasn't.

from here I don't really have anywhere to go. except to win immunity
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:26 pm

Challenge 11- Part 2

So I saw the immunity....and forgot about it, and I also had work, so I was the only person not to complete the challenge. Ugh

Warren wins the challenge and then immediately gives it up to Sam, which is really shady and I now know that it was Warren who ratted the Sam plan last round, and changed things.

although, things could have never been locked for sam and they were always planning to vote Alex.

So basically....Warren is a big kiss ass plain and simple.

As for this vote this could be my swan song
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:32 pm

Challenge 11- Part 3

So I had work all day, and I come back expecting to see some PMs, from Emma about where the plan is going.

And I see nothing.

I have played enough of these games to know whats up, when you are the one leaving no one talks to you, its a staple of these games. I don't freak out I know my time has come.

Tribal comes around and my suspicions were correct I am the third juror, I post a cryptic message about the ring leader and such, and its mostly directed at Sam, and slightly Emma but that's only because I am kind of bitter about being played so hard by her.

But that's the game, I got a lot farther than I expected and I played a horrible game so I think this is one of the few games I have played where I am not that upset to be leaving.

Marrow Out.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down