Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Room for Sam, Storm and Warren

4 posters

Go down

Private Room for Sam, Storm and Warren Empty Private Room for Sam, Storm and Warren

Post by Bobby Drake Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:49 am

As requested
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Private Room for Sam, Storm and Warren Empty Re: Private Room for Sam, Storm and Warren

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am

Thank you, Bobby. Emergency meeting, guys! I think with Emma missing, you guys have a pretty good idea of what i'm gonna tell you.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Private Room for Sam, Storm and Warren Empty Re: Private Room for Sam, Storm and Warren

Post by Sam Guthrie Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:03 pm

Oh, man... Neutral Is she gettin' close with the Avengers now?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:11 pm

I seriously hope not.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:30 pm

I don't know if she is flipping, but she proposed to me to blindside sam in this round. She said she is able to get marrow and the avengers on board.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:03 pm

I'm trying to get her to go with Marrow instead. Seems like she is trying to protect Johnny and Sue. So don't talk about getting Johnny out.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:23 pm

Of course it's me again smh! I figured Emma would at least be loyal to us, but apparently this is one of the most disloyal casts ever. I'll still push for Marrow and talk with Emma a little more and try to be friendly. As well as work hard on the challenge today.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Try to tell her the four of you can wait one more round then take out me and Storm after that. She might be fine waiting if thats the case.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:49 pm

She just PM'd me asking if I had any thoughts about the game.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Warren Worthington III wrote:I'm alright with Marrow. I don't think we need Marrow around. Plus Sam saved us numerous times, does he deserve to go out before Marrow?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Sam Guthrie wrote:Of course it's me again smh! I figured Emma would at least be loyal to us, but apparently this is one of the most disloyal casts ever. I'll still push for Marrow and talk with Emma a little more and try to be friendly. As well as work hard on the challenge today.
she thinks she has a better chance of winning with the avengers, so I don't really blame her. But if I help her blindside one of you two, that really sets the stage for the avengers to take over.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Ororo Munroe (Storm) wrote:She just PM'd me asking if I had any thoughts about the game.
can you see what she wants from you , Storm?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:37 pm

I'm staying pretty vague about what I'd want, I just asked her what she's thinking.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:01 pm

You guys promise me to keep Emma in the final 4? I got an idea on how to make it fair for everybody if we get there.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Yeah I was wanting us 4 to go to the end no matter what!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:19 pm

Thanks you two. I don't think it's completely emma's fault, Johnny and Sue are probably planting ideas into her head, in order to save their own skin.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:23 pm

I guess that's true, but I just think it's very cold of her to do wanna do that to me after I played an idol to try and save her.

What is your plan?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sat Mar 28, 2015 7:26 pm

I'd like us all to make it to the end, but it's not going to be as easy if she tries to pull something like this.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:17 pm

she seems to be fine with Marrow, so we'll go with that. If she is indeed protecting Johnny and Sue, voting out Marrow won't conflict with her interest.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Emma Frost wrote:I don't want to break with them either Sad

Marrows been acting funny too so I'm fine with whoever going this time. We just gotta make sure we can beat whoevers in the last 4. I am overthinkin! I will go with what u think Smile
Warren Worthington III wrote:I'm alright with Marrow. I don't think we need Marrow around. Plus Sam saved us numerous times, does he deserve to go out before Marrow?
Emma Frost wrote:No he doesn't! I was just tryin to think thru but u always know what's best. Il do whatever you think Smile

You got any new info? No ones talking to me now so I'm scared a little.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:51 pm

That's good that it seems like you were able to talk her down about votin' me out. Thanks, Warren! I'll be honest, y'all can take me out next round or the one after or whatever, but I would hate to let Marrow get further than me after all that she's pulled and bein' shady the whole game.

Now we just gotta hope that Marrow won't win immunity this next round. I submitted but you can never know with these types of challenges.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:01 pm

no problem Sam. There's a good chance Emma will keep her word with me. But be ready to expect anything.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:07 pm

She also said in her PM's with me she wants us to stick together.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:36 pm

You guys think Emma is going to try something?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:39 pm

nah don't worry about it Sam. I think she's with us for good now Smile
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down