Captain Wolf's Survivor: AvX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Room for Angel, Emma, Storm, Cannonball, Marrow, and Havok

+3
Emma Frost
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Bobby Drake
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Room for Angel, Emma, Storm, Cannonball, Marrow, and Havok Empty Room for Angel, Emma, Storm, Cannonball, Marrow, and Havok

Post by Bobby Drake Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:51 pm

As requested. Let me know if you want a name. Go nuts, guys
Bobby Drake
Bobby Drake
Admin

https://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Room for Angel, Emma, Storm, Cannonball, Marrow, and Havok Empty Re: Room for Angel, Emma, Storm, Cannonball, Marrow, and Havok

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 pm

Thanks Bobby. Hey guys!
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Room for Angel, Emma, Storm, Cannonball, Marrow, and Havok Empty Re: Room for Angel, Emma, Storm, Cannonball, Marrow, and Havok

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:56 pm

Hi everyone.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:58 pm

Hi Smile Thank you guys for keeping me in!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:03 pm

hello everyone, I think we should just call this room the X Men
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:05 pm

Sums it up well.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:05 pm

nice job on the win Marrow. I didn't even try that challenge.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:18 pm

Hey guys! Sorry if this popped up randomly for you since I didn't get to confirm with everyone about getting the room Very Happy Just thought we should have a place to chat all together.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:23 pm

Oh it's fine! Who do we vote? Out of the 4 not in this area haha
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:25 pm

we have plenty of options in the avengers, or illyana who was all over the place last round, or cain who just kind of follows illyana's lead it seems.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:37 pm

Is there anyone in particular you'd want out?
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:45 pm

I'm personally kind of leaning towards Illyana right now, guys. I don't respect what she did last round and like she is trying to stir things up just for the fun of it. Sue and Johnny are dangerous in that they could be potential underdogs, but at least they are trying to just survive in the game and aren't causing trouble for no reason.

What do y'all think?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:47 pm

she tried to throw me under the bus last round, and she will probably try to do it again. so personally for my game she is a detriment.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:49 pm

I'm not crazy about her either cuz she plotted to get me out. Sad I'm fine to vote her out now.
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Yeah, let's do that.
Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 pm

Psh, she's messaging me right now acting all buddy buddy and asking what we should do. Should I tell her the vote is for Johnny?

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:54 pm

i'm fine with either one, but Alex told me he rather get the avengers out, so lets hear what he gotta say before making our final votes.
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:55 pm

Illyana is messaging me too. She is sneaky!!
Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:09 pm

I don't know how dirty this is to do ha ha, but figure this might show Alex that Illyana should be watched out for:

Illyana wrote:Honestly Id rather see Alex go who we know we cannot trust. He was the reason Emma was a viable option to begin with, as well as losing your idol.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Sad I got:

Illyana Mon 23 Mar - 22:54

Yeah it was a mess. I don't know 100% who voted who.

I don't trust Alex though and I think he should go.

Emma Frost
Emma Frost

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:04 am

um, yeah no. She can go now.
Alex Summers
Alex Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:12 am

Ha ha! I thought that might make you reconsider keeping her around. She ain't good for any of us in this game!

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Warren Worthington III Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:59 pm

glad we took that troublemaker out. now do we get the rest of the avengers out or her sidekick cain?
Warren Worthington III
Warren Worthington III

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Summers Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:03 pm

I'd say Cain if only because we know where the avengers stand. Idk anything about Cain and who he is with.
Alex Summers
Alex Summers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:27 pm

I would be fine with Cain, too. He seems too much of a wildcard.

Sam Guthrie
Sam Guthrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next