Re: Welcome to the finals

Post by Sue Storm on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:03 pm

Misread lol sorry.
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie on Tue Apr 07, 2015 7:42 pm

Thank you, Storm! Very Happy I think you said all that I needed to know. Once again, good luck ladies! I got 1 vote here and I'm still on the fence about who will be receiving it, but you both are worthy, I know that for sure!

Sam Guthrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:10 pm

To Wolverine:

“Just tell me why you feel you should win over your opponent. Who do you feel has played better? Who is more deserving?”

Wolverine, I’m gonna make this specific to u. While not proud of my moves, I also turned on the X-Men. Well some. It seems to be a trait you admire Wink I also stayed more true to my character like you did-That made the game more fun.
I feel I played better of course. Sue is great and deserving but of course I wanna win. I think I did better in the challenges (I wish I could’ve done even better actually since they are fun to do), was more social as you can see from my posts and had more of a hand in all of the voting. She was our underdog-but the underdog I wanted to make sure stayed in. Just like she wanted to keep me in. Her connections to Johnny, Storm and Warren, I also had a bond with and perhaps it was a tad stronger. I think the one real major difference in our gameplays would be if Sue tried to have gotten me out, and I don’t know that she could have. With my gameplay I think I had the influence among the X-Men that I could’ve gotten her out if I wanted to. People would listen to me cuz I could sometimes persuade well. This type of power would edge me out a little more in my mind.  Sue survived the early parts of the game by leading your tribe from what I heard-I don’t know all of that, but I think I was able to subtly take charge of the merge and on, without anyone really knowing since lots were surprised I knew some of you well. It all depends on the style you prefer. I'm just happy to be in the finals- and with someone as nice as Sue.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:02 am

OK, so it's question time. 

Sue, you claim to be my number one ally and it is true that I was always following you around, asking you to tell me what the plan was, what was next and who to vote. Being an avenger and starting with a team that didn't seem invested at all, I admire the fact that you're there, cause I tried and failed. You were really confident during the game about your game and I feel like you should be rewarded, because the conditions that brought you there were not the easiest.

Which brings me to Emma. 
Emma, you had one immunity idol played on you and saving you and two immunities given to you just like that. I would like to have a great speech like Reed against Missy, who, according to him, "had the most gimme's in the game and performed" not necessarily the worst, but not as well as other people standing in the jury right now... Sam used his idol to save you and you voted him out. You voted out Warren after he gave you his idol and told him he was the Erik of the season. 

You could have played a much better game if you had gotten rid of Warren the first time he gave you immunity, but instead you chose to eliminate a player, who almost everyone left in the game at that point had a better chance against. That would be me... 

So, questions for Emma

Why should I vote for you to win this game, when you had such an easier way to the finals? Also, why were you constantly asking me to promise never to write your name down, when it was absolutely obvious that you ahd all the numbers by your side? Everyone seemed to be playing for you to win, so, having one more number was not something that was really necessary for you to advance. 

Also, a question for people sitting in the jury as well, you kept telling me that you were always pushing for me to stay longer in the game? 

if that is true, then why didn't you keep me when I needed you to do so the most? 

Anyway, you played a nice game breaking promises and sending your allies to the jury, so I don't know what else to ask.

A question for Sue now: 

Basically, I don't know if you realised that, but when we voted out Daredevil before the merge, we essentially gave me a couple more rounds in the game. Had Wolverine left that round, I would be the next target and probably get eliminated, even though I didn't see myself as much of a threat as other people in the game. So, i would like to know, if you voted out Daredevil knowing that the merge approached, so you tried to protect me in a way. Also, I would like to know what was your strategy during your game? Did you deliberately try to perform badly in challenges and fly under the radar? Basically, how did you make it this far without putting a target on your back? What deals did you have and with who?

I have to say, both of you played great games, but I am inclined to respect Sue's game a little bit more. Sure you both lied your way into the finals, but one of you had a much easier time getting there, while the other struggled a lot more. 

Anyway, some more questions for both of you:

1) Who do you see winning this game between the two of you?
2) Imagine you were in f2 with every person in the jury. Who would you beat and why?
3) What was the biggest flaw in the game of everyone sitting in the jury? What led to their demise?
4) Had you started in the opposite tribe at the beginning, do you think you would still stand there?
5) How do you think each jury member will vote?
6) How would you rank the jurors in strategy and challenges?

I might think of more questions later, for now, that is it.
Human Torch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:23 am

Hey Wolverine and Johnny. Will answer soon. Sorry been busy.
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:43 am

OK Logan:

This is tough as I feel Emma played a good game. I'll not bash her but I'll say why I feel like I should win over Emma. As you know Logan, our tribe lost every challenge against the X-Men. Despite that I showed up to almost every single one and even once by myself for most of it. You and I, Logan, almost beat them during the match up game when it was just us two and everyone but Cain on their tribe. That shows that I did try and do what I could. I didn't give up.

Merge time, only three of us made it, with eight over there. It wasn't looking good. But I still fought to earn my place and did what I could. Myself and Johnny beat out four of the X Men before he left. I still didn't give up as i had Emma there too. Though also Emma had her whole team with her, I didn't. I had to make big moves ans also tryto show i was not a threat. I also didn't have to make deals then break them off when I had to. I made it here almost on my own. I'm glad I took Emma to the finales though.
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:28 pm

To Johnny:

Johnny: "Emma, you had one immunity idol played on you and saving you and two immunities given to you just like that. I would like to have a great speech like Reed against Missy, who, according to him, "had the most gimme's in the game and performed" not necessarily the worst, but not as well as other people standing in the jury right now... Sam used his idol to save you and you voted him out. You voted out Warren after he gave you his idol and told him he was the Erik of the season. "

Me: "Sad. Tough and ouch. I deserve that tho. I didn't like Missy so if that's how you really feel then I helped cause an awful season. The only nice thing she had was that she did sorta keep herself in the game by relationships. If you think I'm her, I shouldn't win! Natalie was the best. I don't see Sue as a Natalie tho. Natalie White she is."

Johnny: "You could have played a much better game if you had gotten rid of Warren the first time he gave you immunity, but instead you chose to eliminate a player, who almost everyone left in the game at that point had a better chance against. That would be me... "

Me: "I disagree with u here to the extreme. It may not be smart to say, but I gotta be a little sassy to defend myself. I hope you respect that. You seem like you would. OK I think you're underestimating yourself A LOT. Everyone voted you funniest and you were an even stronger underdog than Sue. You did good at challenges and I think you coulda won the game actually. I didn't vote u out for that part, I voted u cuz you were the one person I knew would vote me or try to force a tie in the f4. You kept saying I would win the game against anyone too. Sue told me on several times you wanted to vote me out and it's why I confronted you. Back to if I kept you. You and Sue coulda tied it at last 4 and if it worked I'd be the only X-Men against you two in the final 3 or even out if Storm got safety. Warren needed to stay in as long as possible for me to make it. He was continually demonstrating he had my back and I trusted him more. He was one of the best allies ever along with Sam. He knows i feel like this. I stand by my decision that it wasn't the time to do that and if it costs me the game then I guess it does. My thought at least got me here. I think that move would've helped you and hurt my chances. It was a smarter game move."

Johnny: "So, questions for Emma:
Why should I vote for you to win this game, when you had such an easier way to the finals? "

Me: "It may have been easier in different ways but it's cuz of the work I put in. I didn't have the premerge votes to face, but I had to be constantly anticipating about the fact that I could turn into the next Sam if ppl realized I was social. I got warned about it. I could also argue it was easier cuz I had greater impact on the votes. Being in that position I had little doubt id make it here. I had some influence but now I take responsibility. I think Sue had little doubt as well cuz she knew I wanted her in the last 3 and could deliver.

I think you should vote for me cuz I stuck with my gut, tried to do the right thing in the bad scenarios I created, and I had to have helped you enjoy the game more than ur sister. Come on! Just read our answers too and vote for who u think is best. It's to u guys to decide."

Johnny: "Also, why were you constantly asking me to promise never to write your name down, when it was absolutely obvious that you ahd all the numbers by your side? Everyone seemed to be playing for you to win, so, having one more number was not something that was really necessary for you to advance. "

Me: "I did ask that and it's cuz my gut was saying maybe you should've gone before some others since I kept hearing you'd vote me out like you did before. Others like Sam and I used to think Marrow maybe wouldn't have voted me. Marrow probably would now that I know better Wink. With you, I knew you'd be the one who could make a move and were most dangerous. I let my likeness for you affect my game here. I wanted us to work together and we were having lots of fun. I think u knew this weakness about me thinking with my heart and I had my head shielding me from it. I wanted the assurance cuz the bond we had was scary to me. You were the one who could hurt me. The ultimate player wanting me as a gf? I hope that logic makes sense. It's just my own perspective- lol you got yours."

Johnny: "Also, a question for people sitting in the jury as well, you kept telling me that you were always pushing for me to stay longer in the game?
if that is true, then why didn't you keep me when I needed you to do so the most? "

Me: "In my mind we were never the last 2 and I don't think u saw us there either. If I couldn't make it id have loved to see you here but I didn't want you out of the game early. One thing to is I started to notice people talking about us and I needed to squash it. You'll have to only take my word here cuz there's no proof except in my own area, but I acted like I was fine voting you. I felt doing this would lower the target on you and Sue by extension and leave turmoil within the X-Men. I think it worked and if it escalated I was fully prepared to propose voting someone else. Luckily for me, Sam kept speaking up for you and Warren had a plan for Alex going. I had to know my place of when to do what and when to say what."

Johnny: "I have to say, both of you played great games, but I am inclined to respect Sue's game a little bit more. Sure you both lied your way into the finals, but one of you had a much easier time getting there, while the other struggled a lot more. "

Me: "I understand cuz Sue was the more respectable lady and best friend. I was the slut in your mind. I respect people who are honest way more than those who aren't but we are also in Survivor here. A game. There is lying but I want everyone to know I wasn't trying to purposely be a bitch or something.

I gotta go for now but I'll answer your others tonight OK. They also make me think a lot."
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch on Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Emma wrote:It may have been easier in different ways but it's cuz of the work I put in. I didn't have the premerge votes to face, but I had to be constantly anticipating about the fact that I could turn into the next Sam if ppl realized I was social.

I think we all knew you were the most social though, you and Warren, especially by your post counts. That's why I wanted you out so badly.
Human Torch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 pm

To Johnny again:

So badly? Aw. OK well you were sneaky then cuz I didn't know you felt that strongly. Sad

I have the rest of your answers here. It's long again-another warning.

I see either-but I hope me cuz why else would I want to write all of this lol. I can see myself winning cuz on the real show the people who are more social seem to win. Backstabbers do too sometimes. It really depends on what qualities u all vote for- I bet it’s close. I am not sure of how Storm, Marrow and Alex are viewing the game cuz they haven’t posted. Can I get back to you once they do so I get a sense? They are a good chunk of votes. This applies to the how people are voting question as well.

2) Imagine you were in f2 with every person in the jury. Who would you beat and why?
I hate to lump you two together but I think I could have beaten Alex and Marrow. I keep saying stuff about your activity but I put a lot of time and effort and really my implemented plans into this game and I think the jury would see that. Due to Storm’s bad impression of being easy to beat (even tho the two of us were similar in our heads) I think I could’ve beaten her too.
I don’t think I could have beaten Sam, Warren, Wolverine or you Johnny if you guys made it. All strong players with good cases for why you should win. I’d have a tough decision if I was even voting if two of u were here.

3) What was the biggest flaw in the game of everyone sitting in the jury? What led to their demise?
Wolverine- The X-Men still had a united front around the time you left and when that happens we were going for the Avengers strongest player. Your demise was simply that you could beat us all in individual challenges. Your strength there caused it.
Alex-Activity! You had to be social enough to secure the votes for your moves. You tried them but others had better friends so they leaned the other way.
Marrow- Activity again. You also told me the Avengers kept lying to you so something just was off. If the first couple round you woulda been on, I bet we could have included you in the powerhouse X-Men alliance and then I think you would’ve been in on all of the moves.
Sam-Some may think challenges or you getting that idol, but I think it was your personality. Too nice, friendly, and good. Everything we want a winner to be you had. I don’t know how you could’ve tried to downplay it but somehow by doing that you may have done better. You were too open with the X-Men and we figured out fast we had to play for ourselves.
Johnny- This is just a joke but the Beyonce song about how you should have put a ring on it. That's my reply to what you left in our area for Glee Wink Your demise was honestly that you wanted me out and were closer to Sue than anyone else in the X-Men. It also could have been Warren since he said part of why he gave stuff away was to outdo what you were doing with the ladies. There was some non-Survivor stuff happening in this game, I tell ya! Others probably think that is just weird ha.
Warren-Sacrificing yourself and giving the immunity away cuz otherwise you would have won. I know you know this and it’s a testament to how loyal and caring you were. I still cannot believe you did it! Thank you Warren.
Storm-Your biggest flaw was not making sure Sue would take you or maybe choosing one wrong song or movie so you could win it. You did the best you could and it was a toss-up. Be proud cuz I know u are a good player. I’ve gotten third before and you just gotta tell yourself no regrets. We had fun in the game.

4) Had you started in the opposite tribe at the beginning, do you think you would still stand there?
Yes and I think I could’ve maybe helped the Avengers win some. If I did the same thing for the Avengers in the story challenge 1 that I did for X-Men, Warren wouldn’t have posted in time and the Avengers hadn’t finished so I coulda typed something for them. I may have been able to help score points against the X-Men in the faceoffs too. Storm and I were pretty equal in posting. Back to strategy, I made it a point to meet someone on the opposite tribe early on, it was Johnny just as insurance cuz I didn’t know or think we’d win everytime. If I switched sides, I would’ve talked to Warren and Sam I’m sure and if we talked enough maybe they would have kept me. I believe I may have been able to figure something out to stay, or hey, maybe since Sue and I reversed, she might have been able to help protect me like I tried to do for her.

Wolverine-His first question asked about backstabbing-I think that means he respects Sue more and would vote for her. He was closer to Sue. I’d still like a chance to get it.
Sam-I really hope I get Sam’s vote cuz he knows it wasn’t personal and he is a gameplayer. I also hope he believes in me enough to give it to me. I say me.
Johnny-You said u respected Sue’s game more but I know you thought I was a big threat. I know she’s family but I think I can maybe convince you here in my answers to vote me. I will say me. Ur one that can go either way since you were equally close to us both.
Warren-He didn’t understand Sue and vice versa so I think me.

I’d like to wait on Storm, Marrow and Alex since I don’t know what they are thinking-based on my game interactions I think they know where I stood the most tho. My gut says Marrow would for me, but Storm may be upset I got Sue to take me. Storm seemed to understand Sue voting her out and I know they talked but I hope Storm votes for me cuz we were in the same boat a lot plotting. Alex I didn’t help to make a move, so maybe he would vote Sue.

I really got no other clues cuz I made mistakes in the game and lots are upset I voted them so I understand either way. Sue did really well and overcame stuff I didn’t.

Challenges:
1. Sam- We know it’s you!
Wolverine- You’re up there with Sam too cuz you went so fast. How u did it I have no idea. Lol.
Johnny- I thought you were pretty good at them and you beat me twice early in the game when we faced off. Sometimes u missed some and I wonder how you woulda done.
Warren- You didn’t seem to post fast early on but then you did amazing later. I wonder now if you were purposely not showing your hand. Smart!
Storm- You could post fast but didn’t have luck with others.
Marrow- You got one win but the rest you weren’t on. I bet you can be great.
7. Alex- I never saw you in them.

Strategy:
1. Warren- good or bad whatever u may call it. Warren did it all! He always knew what was going on and pulled some really interesting moves that caught us all off guard. He knew more than he let on too.
Storm- Storm and I were on the same page with knowing things needed to happen and we both thought a lot about the long range of the game and made plans Smile People say she was easy to beat, but she knew lots and was underestimated. Seemed to know a lot about games and gave advice that really helped me think thru things. It made me suggest to her that we not cause ties either.
Marrow- I moved you up on my list cuz you saw me as someone that was a threat I think early on in the game and you were a plotter and schemer. It’s all good cuz I knew your mind was workin! I still wish u were more active to see what woulda happened.
Johnny- OK. You aren’t just good looks and always were convincing, the problem was being in the minority you didn’t have too many options but u were plotting against me and Warren! It was smart to push that I think.
Sam- You had the most clearly defined strategy of being honorable and helping others and I know you may be shocked I put you sorta low here but I did it only cuz it didn’t work out. You helped the team so much and showed how good u were that it made it hard to prevent others from targeting you. Somehow I need to steal some of how u think tho. Great ideas and strategies that I saw you say.
Alex- All I know about u is that you like the big moves and that is a strategy! I didn’t know you too well to say much else. Sorry Alex.
7. Wolverine- I never knew what u were thinking cuz you approached me wanting to have me in with the Avengers, but none of the Avengers seemed too interested (or at least what they told me). You were too good at challenges and maybe that scared people. You also taunted the X-Men so no one was all that happy with u. When you aren’t acting like Wolverine you seemed really nice.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:05 pm

Hey. I'll try answer these soon. Sorry all. We waiting on three people?
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ororo Munroe (Storm) on Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello ladies. You may have got here through completely different paths, but you're both very deserving.

Sue. If someone had asked me seven or eight rounds ago if I thought any Avenger would be here, I would have thought there was no way. But here you are, you definitely had the tougher road. However, I also didn't get to see as much as your game since I wasn't privy to any of the pre-merge Avengers TC's. What do you think was your best move and what do you think ultimately got you here?

Emma. I figured that if you won the final immunity you would take me, and it turns out you had a final 2 with Sue too. You were more cutthroat than you come off. A piece of advice though, own it. Don't look doe-eyed and say that it was all an accident and you didn't mean for it to turn out this way, yes you did.

That doesn't mean I'm bitter though Smile It's nice to see one of us made it. I am curious though, if the Mile High Club had all made final 4 together, who would you have actually taken to final 2 if it was up to you?
Ororo Munroe (Storm)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:03 pm

To Storm Smile:

OK that's a fair point- Thanks again for that lol. I see what you mean cuz I knew each vote what I was doing. I guess I was trying to just say that it wasn't like I went into working with people with the intent that I would love to just go and vote them out, if that makes any sense. As the game went on we knew what we had to do and yes I did it and made it here. It was very cutthroat.

If the Mile High Club had made it- I wouldn't have gone the route I did with most of the rounds so Storm you would have been out of the running, just cuz we may not have made our deal and plotted and stuff. I also would not have relied as much on Warren cuz I had Sam since the first day. Warren was the one who I actually thought would flip with me cuz he led me to believe that for parts of the game, but all that strategizing wouldn't have been necessary if I wanted to stick with Mile High. I would've taken Sam and battled my hardest. That was my plan from when we were in tribes so I don't know that I would've changed my mind. I definitely know I would be thinking about pointing out some things I did on my own without Sam so I could argue.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:17 am

OK done cleaning. Johnny's next.
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Human Torch wrote:OK, so it's question time. 

Sue, you claim to be my number one ally and it is true that I was always following you around, asking you to tell me what the plan was, what was next and who to vote. Being an avenger and starting with a team that didn't seem invested at all, I admire the fact that you're there, cause I tried and failed. You were really confident during the game about your game and I feel like you should be rewarded, because the conditions that brought you there were not the easiest.

A question for Sue now: 

Basically, I don't know if you realised that, but when we voted out Daredevil before the merge, we essentially gave me a couple more rounds in the game. Had Wolverine left that round, I would be the next target and probably get eliminated, even though I didn't see myself as much of a threat as other people in the game. So, i would like to know, if you voted out Daredevil knowing that the merge approached, so you tried to protect me in a way. Also, I would like to know what was your strategy during your game? Did you deliberately try to perform badly in challenges and fly under the radar? Basically, how did you make it this far without putting a target on your back? What deals did you have and with who?

I have to say, both of you played great games, but I am inclined to respect Sue's game a little bit more. Sure you both lied your way into the finals, but one of you had a much easier time getting there, while the other struggled a lot more. 

Anyway, some more questions for both of you:

I might think of more questions later, for now, that is it.

Hey Johnny. Well I wasn't sure if we were merging. I asked the Bobby but he couldn't tell me. I wouldn't of voted you out so that wasn't one of my choices. If I knew we were merging I'd still do the sane as before. We had a better chance with Logan. So in parts, yes, I was protecting you over Matt.

Lol I wasn't pretending. I don't think I sucked as much as you thought. Before merge I did a lot for our group. I even found half the answers by myself even when I was not at a PC. I was not good during the speed answers but I couldn't do much. But I'm not the best in challenges lol. My game was to be not as talky but when there are four inactive inn the group I had to change that. When we merged I didn't feel like I needed to really be in front as I knew about the split in the X-Men and I choose my side with Emma. I also wanted you on that side too so I'd try to save you when your name came up. Though I couldn't be too in your face with it, but it did work.

I didn't have to make many deals. I had a deal with Warren and Emma for a final three. Marrow wanted us (You and myself) together. I think you were already on board with that. I wasn't as she was not on the same side as Emma. It was tough as I could not say no, if I did then I'd be silly. I didn't make any final threes or two with Marrow though so it was really just with Warren and Emma.

For both

1. Yeah, this is tricky but just now Emma. Only because the X-Men knew more of her because they were on the same tribe and they got to know her a lot more than I did of the others. She also seemed to be more social to them. I was more social to the Avengers. In another way I see myself winning as I didn't need to back stab the X-Men to get here, plus They had all of their team at merge and I didn't so I had a bigger task to get here.

Logan - Hmm, I'd say myself. Logan was voting on who he disliked more rather than game I feel. He was more on getting Illyana out than anything. But then I don't know how well he'd do so it was a tough one.

Alex - I'd honestly say I'd beat Alex. He didn't seem to be here as much as the others and he seemed to be more of Marrows Ally member rather than be playing for himself.

Marrow - Tough one but after Alex left she didn't seem to care as much so again, its a tough one. She had good ideas and did plan well but I think she would annoy the jury with her moves so maybe myself again?

Sam - I have to give this to Sam. He was the one to beat I felt. He was nice, social and a challenge beast. Also using his idol on someone else is bonus points. He'd win over myself.

Johnny - Likeable and funny. I would think this would be a close one. We both made it here with just the three of us making merge so that would look good. But I'll have to say what you said about how I did protect you a lot. But you have the challenge thing going. I honestly think it would be close but maybe I'd beat you? Also depends on the questions. Ugh I hate these questions lol.

Warren - Again, it depends. Warren gave away his immunities. He was likeable too. I'd give it to Warren.

Storm - Storm was a good UTR player. She did things that would help her out. The jury seemed to feel she was not as good so.I'd give me the win here.

Logan - We were outnumbered here and Logan was looked as our Leader. He was also more outspoken.

Alex - Activeness - He didn't seem to.talk as much. To me, he was on the bottom of the X-Men tribe.

Marrow - She was not in with the bigger X-Men group and I feel she gave up once Alex left.

Sam - A threat. You were too good and the one to win it all. That was your downfall.

Johnny - You were on the low end of Emma and Warrens plan I guess. I don't know what your fall was really. Maybe you could of fought harder?

Warren - Too trusting and giving away your Immunity was what got you here.

Storm - Not winning the final immunity I'd say.

4.  It depends Johnny. I'd play more socially since they made it this far. Its tougher to say as Emma was active so she would of done better over there. I think I would of helped a lot at the X Men and maybe I'd be closer to Warren there and Storm. But it also means I'd have to see who'd be with me and who wouldn't want to be with me. Its hard to say if I'd make it to the end but I'd like to think I would.

5. Logan - Hopefully myself. I was honest with him and I feel he respects my game.

Johnny - Again, I'd hope myselff again. We both looked out for each other.

Sam - Emma. They were closer to each other and I feel he got her game more.

Storm - Maybe myself. She seemed to respect how I made it here when my tribe was gone.

Warren -,Emma. Like Emma said, we didn't get each others game. Though I hope my answers helped.

Alex and Marrow.

Again, I'd likke to wait but it seems from Marrows speech, maybe myself.
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:00 pm

I sent a message to Alex. Hope he shows up soon. Do you guys want episodes or do you want the winner announced right away?

View user profile http://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Alex was also a nice ally to me, i was shocked to see him go honestly
Human Torch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:13 pm

I wanna know who won of course but episodes would be cool Smile I'll read them.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:30 pm

It depends on whether you have enough material for the episodes or not.

I would say yes, but for example there is nothing in the Avengers common area that could be used for an episode, so...

then again there is my room with Emma which should be X-rated

Thank you Emma and Sue for your answers, if I was inclined towards voting Sue, your answers made me even more confused, so I really don't know who to vote for now... Crap!
Human Torch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:40 pm

Johnny I'm still doing 6. Need to think on it and go back. Hope that's OK. Storms too.
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:50 pm

Sorry Johnny. I'm not very good at this lol. What confused you?
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Human Torch on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Sue Storm wrote:Sorry Johnny. I'm not very good at this lol. What confused you?

Nah, it's just something I say to make you both think that my vote can go either way! Razz
Human Torch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sue Storm on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:02 pm

Oh lol OK. Lol I'll get to question 6. Sorry for taking a while. Just been busy.
Sue Storm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:06 pm

Johnny- the last clip u sent me is how I feel right now.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Hi girls, this is a hard vote because I don't really want to vote for either of you, and I will probably be casting my vote against someone rather for someone.

I have read both of your responses, and I believe I have gotten what I need for my vote.
Marrow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Guthrie on Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:36 pm

I would be okay if you didn't do episodes!

Sam Guthrie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top