The White Queen's Confessionals

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The White Queen's Confessionals

Post by Emma Frost on Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:37 pm

Hi, I'm Emma Smile. That's how I am starting every conversation. Well, actually I haven't needed to start one yet at all. Even better! Has anyone put together yet that I am THE WHITE QUEEN and will destroy all of these mutants and avengers? lol they have NO idea.

I instantly see 2 PM's from Sam and Storm. First of all, convenient timing they both PM me around the same time and say similar things. I'm going to keep a very sharp eye on how they seem to work together because I am not going to be played. I plan on playing them by acting like their little bitch. There's enough new people around right now where I can pull off the fact that I am clueless. I had Wolverine helping me upload an avatar, I told Sam I couldn't ever initiate PMs just reply and he explained how to PM and I will plan more situations to have people teach me things. Everyone likes being looked up and that's how I am going to play this thing.

The good news is for now, pre-game, Sam is already playing hard by wanting to set up a 4 person alliance to keep us safe for the merge. I'm completely down and it saves me the trouble of having to do this. I can now keep my eyes on The Avengers and set-up a cross tribal thing for myself and then flip lol! I haven't actually met Marrow yet, but I get a good vibe from him.

Mystery games I just solely rely on my gut. Well any game actually. I need someone who knows the value of information and when to share it, someone who can lie to others but be a straight shooter with me, and pisses off the jury. Once I find that person (could be anyone at this point) we will run the game.

[Notes for myself which help me as I figure out what to say to these people--ID Guesses:
Sam Guthrie- RUSS
Cain Marko- RTF
Sue Storm- TARA]

Ohh yeah and I would be remiss if I didn't mention that I need to work with Johnny Storm or Wolverine. I just need them to contact me!!! Attractive people and not cartoon avatars will be winning this game rofl.

That's all for now. I guess I just wait for the first challenge and keep being friendly where I can. It doesn't matter to me if we win or lose, I'm covered.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The White Queen's Confessionals

Post by Emma Frost on Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:13 am

WHY did you guys put me on a tribe with people who are just as lazy as I am? LOL. Ugh. I didn't want to write the damn thing because people can tell off of writing style but then Warren overpromised and didn't deliver so I got stuck writing some small thing with purposeful typos and thinking of random actors to be these people. I'm pissed off in a big way. I've decided 100% I am flipping to the Avengers because they deserve the winner title more.

I've talked to the Human Torch more than anyone in this game and I really like him (please be Arik, that's my impression right now) and then maybe I'll eventually try to talk to his sister.

SCREW THE X-MEN. lol I now had to come off as bossy and taking charge and I knew I shouldn't have done that. Now I have to do damage control and try to stay UTR. Although, why do I even care? If I flip, I don't need tribe members and I don't mind losing. Plus if the X-Men are all out before jury and the Avengers choose me over some of them, that's a nice recipe for a bitter jury for them Wink
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm so bipolar. Yay X-Men!! I love you

We had the reward challenge and only Sam, Sue, and myself were online. My total score was 16 points, which means I got second every time -_- Judging off of who my competition was I naturally assumed Sam won. He then comes to me and says he didn't hear anything so I just about wrote him off as the biggest liar and someone I would make it my mission to see lose this game UNTIL he comes back and says:

'Ah shucks, I can't lie to you Emma.. I won the reward! It's an Idol! I'll be completely honest, I wasn't sure if it would be good or bad to tell that I have it, but I would rather tell and let there be nothing but honesty between us! Sorry for not telling you right from the start. '

UMM...First of all, thank you for stating the obvious and secondly, why admit you weren't going to tell me. Looks way sketchy. Part of me appreciates it though. He mentioned telling Warren and Storm about it too (since we have a 4 person alliance and room now) and I basically was like don't do that, you don't know who we can trust etc. so supposedly he's not telling. Always good to have an idol, but sometimes it's better just keeping tabs on the bigger threat who actually has it Wink

Coming into the second immunity challenge, I felt pretty confident since we had 5 or 6 team members on VS. just Sue and one other Avenger. Sure enough we won. TY again Sam Very Happy

Alex Summers also PMd me saying hi, so I'd say 100% you will be seeing me at the merge. Might as well just say at least f5/f6 too lol.

So far all is good in this game. Now I just wait for more and more people to come to me and hope I help them mwhahaha.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake on Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:17 pm

WHY did you guys put me on a tribe with people who are just as lazy as I am?

At least they're here now!
Bobby Drake
Admin

View user profile http://avxcaptainwolf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:46 pm

Getting a Merriska vibe from Storm. I knew something was up with those two lol. Anyway, that means time for Emma to be exploring other territories. I am sort of obsessed with Johnny at the moment. We were talking during the challenge and I was like you didn't let me win? Wink (He beat me in our 2 face offs) and he came back with 'I apologize normally I would but I am in a bad spot right now and could go home.' I was like O_O oops rofl! Hopefully he stays because I'd flip to save him at this point. I keep telling him to get an ally, Sue is my preference (even though we haven't spoken yet) and then we can make a run of it. I may try to pull Warren or Alex with me! Not sure yet.

Anyway, Sam and Storm won us the challenge tonight Very Happy Once again, safety for me! Yay!

I still need to meet another Avenger! My social game is off and I'm being too complacent.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:22 pm

We've won four in a row!!! X-Men are up 8-4. When does this ever happen to me in a game, especially considering who may be on my tribe (Hi Illyana, John and RTF/Cain). I'm using the time off when I'd normally be scrambling at TC to plant seeds and build bonds.

Johnny Storm (Hi THAN! You gave it away this game by purposely avoiding " lol...we will keep working on it Razz) loves me and I love him! But he is on a sinking ship. Need him in though! I think he'd work with me the most. He may be asking for a room, ugh my poor post count!

Alex! Working to keep a strong bond with him too.

Warren....really laying it on thick with him. I need him 100% loyal to me and I've been planting major doubt about Storm/Sam, he's on the same page as me I believe, except I'll call the shots.

I'm going to reach out and PM a few others here soon since jury is coming up and I need to consider all angles when moving forward. I am also still acting new and distancing myself from the hosts by acting confused. I KNOW NAT LOVES BOBBY DRAKE ALMOST MORE THAN ME but to everyone else, he is WolfN lol. I also love Jimmy <3 Although, you are most likely bored at the predictable outcome that will happen when I get deep into the game LOL.

Stay tuned. I may shake some things up soon but for now things are pretty good.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake on Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:38 pm

lmao the WolfN thing is a nice touch
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:56 pm

Ugh it's merge and I'm NOT prepared. I was thinking I could get some Xmen to flip and work with Johnny or Sue and it's appearing less likely.

Sam has deals with Marrow/Illyana it seems. Warren may be with Illyana too. NOT liking this at all.

I'm not around this weekend so I may just have to lose an ally and then build the dream team. Storm's seeming to be a better choice at this point. Her minds in the right spot. I need to work on meeting these people too for jury votes. Sigh.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:53 am

Rofl am I about to be out of this game? What the hell even happened lmao but I love it. Something went down while I was sleeping and idk what to think. Some of these people should've wanted me on jury so I'm a little shocked. My morning may be spent begging John to help save me. What have I turned into? Razz

No clue what to do right now, but I'm giving it my best last minute scramble effort =]
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:28 pm

The Black Queen survived! I say black because I'm about to take over this game. White Queen is gone and so is my innocence. I'm going to up the sex appeal/flirting while also throwing up trying to communicate with Warren. Gross lol. Are you amused by this?! I HATE showmances in mystery games. Speaking of showmances, I wondered if Johnny would display some cutthroat behavior (the same as Mindy in BS20) and I'm glad I saw that before it was too late. He's dead to me right now as an ally but I still <3 him!

Honestly, I could not have asked for a BETTER outcome with this merge!! I want to jump for joy seriously. Oh my gosh!!

1. Sam's idol got flushed (needed to happen)
2. Sam actually used it on me!! ( I doubted him but now it's only like a 10% doubt)
3. I've met everyone in the game now (hi jury votes...I was worried about how to go about meeting people and what's better than a scramble!! Plus I proved I can still save myself)
4. Gotten closer to Alex (JB?)
5. Got a lot of info from new friend Marrow and gave him my word. I'll make good on this so we will be fine
6. Sue and I got closer and she gave me all the info I needed to stay and regretted voting me. She won't do it again hopefully
7. I don't know if I have a 7, but it's a nice number to end with!!

A tough vote is always necessary in games but once I've overcome it, I'm unstoppable. Even more so when I portray an X-Women!

Bye Wolverine (DJ?) nothing personal =[ I'm on a mission!!

Yay!! Can't wait to vote out more of these people.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake on Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:59 pm

I am thoroughly entertained by your showmance with Warren Razz
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Wink you're just jealous.

Lmao it's so tempting to make a Natlanie reference somewhere. Idol challenges <3 Good concept!!

In other news, I think Marrow really likes me. Im going to piss a lot of people off if I set myself up as a swing vote later Sad Sue/Alex/Marrow VS. Mile High O_O

Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm

I'm totally jealous Wink

But it would be unprofessional to have a showmance with the host lol
Bobby Drake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:40 pm

Not during a Natlanie challenge!!! Hahaha
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:34 pm

Omg Warren's an idiot. His logic I swear. Vote effing Illyana!!! I need Johnny on the jury. I worked behind the scenes for selected X-Men to want Illyana gone and it's her time. Trying to create a f7 scenario of:

Warren/Storm/Sam VS. Marrow/Alex. (Sue & Me in the middle)

I risk making a lot of people mad but i take back control. Illyana going needs to happen. I think Marrow is Will lol which is good to know b/c he's logical. That's why when I got him to flip his vote to keep me, I knew how to do it. Same with JB. Mind reading by Emma at its finest <3
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:39 pm

rofl Than is better than me at guessing ID's. Sigh and major fail on my end.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:25 pm

I won an immunity. Thanks Ghost Rider...hopefully that's a sign for us in a different game that we may win Nat Wink

Bye Cain. He was literally the only option for me to avoid choosing an alliance. I have no one I can vote out!!! I am with everyone as f2s!!! Ugh. I did just turn down Wolverines offer of me making a f4 with the Avengers. Lol no thank you!!! I think I'll go with Warren and Sue tyvm. Just need to keep Storm/Sam in line.

Decisions, decisions...and how to make people not mad at me when they go Sad
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:30 pm

How many showmances do you have, lady?

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:35 pm

The showmances are being revealed apparently too!! Wtf!! I hate showmances though. Chris Evans may just be my #1 celeb guy crush at this point O_O

Emma Frost Wed 25 Mar - 17:31:27

Lol. About to? We did

You should find someone.

Emma Frost
Wolverine Wed 25 Mar - 17:27:38

I heard that you and torch were about to start a "showmance"(what torch called it)

Wolverine
Emma Frost Wed 25 Mar - 17:17:10

I believe you  you seem nice and honest. Since u were out I did have others who asked to work with me so I may not be able cuz of my word. I'd be the only X-Woman too!

Johnny is cool I know him.

Emma Frost
Wolverine Wed 25 Mar - 17:12:15

Me, you, Sue and Torch can make an alliance. About half of the X-men, like Marrow and Alex voted for you to get out. Now that Cain is out, if you join us all four of us can easily make it to the end.

You can definitely trust me.

I talked to Torch about it and he said that you seem trustworthy too, and Sue is content with any alliance.

Wolverine
Emma Frost Wed 25 Mar - 16:02:01

OK tell me more. Who voted for me?

When you say 3/3/3 who am I supposed to go with? I will be honest to ya but lots think ur a threat  I am still workin out in my mind who to trust so I survive.

Emma Frost
Wolverine Wed 25 Mar - 9:55:58

Hi Emma, I would like to form an alliance with you. You may think that I wanted to kick you, however, one of the xmen told you that lie, so you would vote for me. And they could all vote for you. Which they did. As of now, there are three people in each alliance, making it 3/3/3. If you join me we can vote everyone else out.
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobby Drake on Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Lmao this is hilarious

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm

Being paired with someone as sweet as Sam is so refreshing!
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:40 pm

Omg Warren is crazy!!!!!! HELP ME!
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:48 pm

Ugh this jury. So far I'm 0/2 on these two EVER voting me in any context so I need to really think about how it's possible for me to win and get 4 votes. Warren may hurt himself in the f2 and Sue has a lot of support b/c who doesn't LOVE her?  My ideal f4 would be: Sue, Warren and Storm.

Idk I feel shitty screwing over Sam too b/c he has done great and was so helpful to naive Emma. Best game I've seen from him and my mind is going down the line of like, do I care about winning?! Cutthroat Mel would Axe him, but ughhh he's done really well, idoled me and supported our f4 team.

I also feel like people think I'm stupid, but they have no clue how I've controlled everything behind the scenes and planted seeds. If this wasn't mystery, there'd be absolutely no question.

Maybe I should just go insane and backstab everyone and f2 with Johnny lol. No one would be shocked if I betrayed them for him rofl
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:40 pm

Lol so my goal was trying to get people to think I was Revansco, the girl who liked our taste in music, Nat. And ohh look it paid off. Thanks Russ lol. Tbh he is so sweet in mystery. Love it and you Razz

Topic review
Sam Guthrie Sun 29 Mar - 16:36:22

Javi is a great guy and an awesome player, I wish I could be him!

And I never even thought about it or expected anyone to give over immunity, so it was a real surprise for me! That idol was for the alliance so I didn't need any repayment or anything since I just wanted to make sure we were all safe!

Sam Guthrie
Emma Frost Sun 29 Mar - 16:33:27

Oh maybe ur Javi!!

Warren did a real nice thing. I wish I coulda for you cuz of what u did!

Emma Frost
Sam Guthrie Sun 29 Mar - 16:31:49

Ha ha we'll just pretend we didn't have this conversation then, Not Rachael

And like I said, I may or may not have been in that game! I could have just been watchin' or had friends in the game

Wow, that was so nice of Warren! Like he said I doubt I'll need it since the vote will be an easy one, but that was still really cool.

Sam Guthrie
Emma Frost Sun 29 Mar - 16:23:47

Rachael is the right spelling  but I don't think I'm allowed to say if it's me! You don't seem like anyone from Switza's game but u never know :p

Emma Frost
Sam Guthrie Sun 29 Mar - 16:18:50

Okay, fine  

My guess is that you're Rachael (spelling?)! I may or may not have played in that switza game with you, but I know that you're a pretty good strategic player. You also seem kind of new and like this might be one of your first Mystery games!

I could be wrong of course, but that was just my first thought

Sam Guthrie
Emma Frost Sun 29 Mar - 15:58:17

Oh tell your guess please

I don't have any clue on you!

Emma Frost
Sam Guthrie Sun 29 Mar - 15:50:55

Oh I know!! It's gonna be fun to see who we all are ha ha. I kinda got an idea of who you might be, but I won't go and ruin the surprise for myself  

Sam Guthrie
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Frost on Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:56 am

Part of plotting with Storm:

Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon 30 Mar - 21:51:00

Let's do it.

Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Emma Frost Mon 30 Mar - 21:45:12

Well they will have to vote for one of us. I still think Warren and Sam got some sort of final deal and we can't be their hoes

Sam is nice by his nature so he can't be too mad cuz he knows he woulda won I think. He will feel betrayed which is worse, but he has to go at sometime.

Emma Frost
Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon 30 Mar - 21:42:58

You're right. We should just do it, I'm just worried what happens if he stops being the nice guy and feels bitter.

Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Emma Frost Mon 30 Mar - 21:40:37

If we tie it, then ur at risk! I don't want that to happen....we need each other in and while I'm safe u wouldn't be if I understand it right.

Emma Frost
Ororo Munroe (Storm) Mon 30 Mar - 21:39:27

I know that she probably is. Do we want to purposefully tie it or something and leave it up to faith?

Ororo Munroe (Storm)
Emma Frost Mon 30 Mar - 21:38:19

I don't think we should tell Warren. I know why he immuned Sam last time. It's cuz I told him Marrow mentioned to me about voting Sam out and asked what he thought. He basically said no we can't, Emma u gotta vote how I say. I was hurt by that!

We can say sorry after maybe? Does that help with their feelings? Sue is trustworthy I feel.

Emma Frost
Emma Frost

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top